You Meet Again/Becoming Friends

Slenderman

Surely, any sane person would have never visited that park again. After seeing a creature straight out of nightmares, you had definitely considered it. But at the same time, something made you want to go back. Maybe you just hallucinated it?

You had a day off, so you decided to go back. You got in your car and drove over to the park you had been at and parked, walking briskly to the woods where you had entered before. You walked down the path and noticed the birds stopped singing. That was a sign of what had happened last time. But you didn't feel the buzzing that erupted into a headache.

You looked around and nearly missed it. It blended into the trees so easily, and you could feel something watching you despite the lack of eyes. You stared down the monster for a minute. None of the headache or nosebleed had started, so you approached it.

It almost felt like a serene feeling was washing over you. Sure, it could have been a lure to capture you, but your gut insisted that it wasn't. Soon, you stood only a bit away and looked up at the towering creature. No headache or nosebleed to speak of.

"Good afternoon." A deep voice suddenly rang in your head. You jumped. It was like the normal voice in your head but much deeper and smoother.

"Good....Good afternoon...?" It came out more like a question than you intended. Were you supposed to use the voice in your head to reply or your normal speaking voice? You weren't sure.

"You can talk to me like that. It's alright. I can communicate either way." You nodded in response. "Well...my name is Y/N. Nice to meet you...?" "Slenderman." You nodded again. "Nice to meet you, Slenderman." "And you as well."

Your visits to the park became more frequent as you hung out with the man. He explained that when he only seemed like a threat when you initially met, it was because he saw you as a threat. You hadn't had the headache and nosebleed that time because he didn't perceive you as a threat anymore. And so you kept up the visits and got to know him more.

BEN Drowned

Soon enough the events that had happened on your N64 transferred to your laptop. Cleverbot would open by itself and the AI would speak. It was eerily human and kept identifying itself as BEN. You'd close out of it and the tab would pop back up. "Turn your t.v on." The AI messaged. You didn't want to just give in and do it but another part of you wondered if anything would happen.

So you made your way over to the TV and turned it on. Legend of Zelda turned on and the title screen sat. You stared at the screen for about thirty seconds. "Knew it wasn't real." You mumbled and reached for the remote which you sat next to the TV.

Suddenly an arm reached out and grabbed yours. A scream bubbled in your stomach and got stuck in your throat as you watched a man pull himself out of the TV. You couldn't believe your eyes. The man brushed him clothes off and fixed his hair and his eyes met yours.

Well...what were supposed to be eyes. His eyes were black with red pupils and a couple of blood drops cascaded down his face. He looked like Link would if he were real. "Sup?" He asked casually and you passed out, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

After that incident he came around more but you didn't pass out again. You got to know each other more and you learned he was pretty chill. He was definitely a stoner but you didn't mind.

Eyeless Jack

He managed to get into your house again. You had triple checked every lock before you got ready for bed and somehow he still got in. You figured he was picking a lock. He only ever came at night and he didn't try to harm you again.