Chapter 2: Let the Full on Flirting Begin

Notes: hey all! welcome to part 2! I hope you enjoy this one! let the romancing begin!

You roll out of your hanging bed, stretching your arms as you look out your porthole window to the endless rolling ocean and sunshine. You start to remember the party last night, and how you and Sanji had set the bet, that he could only flirt with you and you only. Part of you can't believe you did that, let alone agreed to it. Maybe that drink Sanji made you got to your head. However, there was another part of you, extremely curious about how the next two weeks would play out. Well, if Sanji could make it to two weeks. You didn't want to get hopes up of him succeeding, cause if he failed, you didn't really want to be heartbroken about it. You get dressed and start getting ready for the day, and as you're doing your hair, there's a knock at your bedroom door.

"Just a sec!" You call out as you move away from the mirror and open the door to, surprisingly, Sanji. "Oh! Hey Sanji, good morning." You lean against your door frame looking at your fellow crew mate. There already seemed to be a bit of flush on his face, and you pondered why. You weren't wearing anything sexy or anything, just your regular tank top, shorts and accessories to complete your look. There wasn't a cigarette resting in his mouth, but by smell alone, you could tell he had already had a smoke today. He was dressed in his signature black pants, pinstripe dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and tie, his everyday look.

"Good morning Y/N, you look as cute as ever." He beamed, if he was anymore animated his eyes would've turned to hearts. "I just came down to tell you breakfast is ready my dear~!" You couldn't help but chuckle at the cook.

"Am I going to see you every morning from now on?" You asked.

"Well, I thought it'd be romantic," Sanji said, now boldly leaning on the door frame, one arm over his head supporting him on the frame as he leaned closer to you. Okay, you thought, I can play along with this game.

"Point taken. You think you can make it these next two weeks?" You teased, standing on your toes to try and meet his height. You both wandered eachothers eyes, now that you two were standing so close together. Part of you wondered where all of this confidence came from, is this what Nami and Robin meant when they usually said they could wrap Sanji around their fingers? Sanji chuckled airily.

"It'll be a piece of cake, Princess." You laughed through your nose as you stepped down to your regular height, patting Sanji on the tie.

"Time will tell, lover boy." You said walking past him. "Thanks for the wake up call!" He started walking next to you to the kitchen.

"You sure know how to leave a guy wanting more~!" Sanji exclaimed, seemingly love struck. "But real talk, do you think I won't make it?" He asked.

"Not sure." You shrugged. "This whole bet is to test if you can focus on being loyal to a woman, not to change you." Sanji put his hands in his pockets as you walked.

"I understand that. I'm capable, trust me." He said confidently. You snorted a little.

"Like, I said, we'll see. You're kind of a womanizer." Sanji gasped sarcastically, gripping his chest pretending to be shocked.

"A womanizer! I'm hurt Y/N!" He laughed.

"Well, it's true!" You laughed, "I won't be shocked if you think this will be the hardest 2 weeks of your life." You and Sanji walked up the stairs to the deck and rounded the corner to make your way to the kitchen, the other crew mates' conversations could be heard from behind the door to the kitchen.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said it won't be," Sanji said as the both of you approached the door.

"You haven't flirted with Nami or Robin this morning?"