Chapter 4

Previous chapterromance chinese websiteNext page

His tenderness and nobility are innate, and even when he loses his temper, he is particularly cute and cute.

The servants didn't dare to contradict him, they flattered her endlessly, with smiles on their faces.

Ruan Qingshu's face was sullen, pretending to be impatient on the surface, but in her heart she was actively communicating with the system.

He asked: "What should I do next?"

996 was moved for two seconds by his host's progress, and said happily: [Let nature take its course and follow the plot line first. Your main mission is to cultivate a lover; the ultimate goal is to change Sauron's tragic ending. 】

Ruan Qingshu's long eyelashes trembled and she asked uneasily: "Then, what should I pay attention to when meeting other people?"

996 thought for a moment: [It would be great if he plays his true character, but a little more unreasonable. 】

Ruan Qingshu: "..." Okay.

While they were communicating quietly, Sauron, who was taken to freshen up by the servant, was already dressed.

"Young Master," (*˙︶˙*)☆*°Can't you sort it out yourself? Huomuge

The servant reminded him gently: "Your blood slave has..."

The moment Ruan Qingshu raised her head and saw Sauron clearly, her whole body's attention was directed to her vision, her breathing was slightly suffocated, and she could no longer hear a word in her ears.

The dark shirt outlines the young man's slender and superior figure, with broad shoulders and straight shoulders, and every curve is slender and tight. Sauron's cold face still showed no emotion, his silver hair hung down from his shoulders, and his expensive clothes made him even more lonely and alienated.

Sauron watched the young man's dark eyes slowly widen, like a night sky filled with stars.

He suddenly smiled and called: "Little Master."

The voice is low and slightly cold, gloomy and gorgeous.

The maids waiting on the side looked straight at him.

Ruan Qingshu opened her mouth, and finally turned her eyes away stiffly, humming softly: "I can barely see it."

Sauron smiled lightly and followed Ruan Qingshu, who looked slightly flustered from behind, into the carriage.

*

Prince Loda is the youngest child of the Emperor and is deeply loved by His Majesty. His castle is located in the Imperial City.

The journey was not too far. Ruan Qingshu took a nap and the carriage stopped.

"Go down."

Ruan Qingshu lazily held her chin up, her beautiful little face stained with sleeping powder, and she casually ordered: "Help me."

Soran got out of the car obediently and held out his hand to the delicate young master in the carriage.

996: Very good! Create opportunities for physical contact!

As soon as Tasifer arrived at the gate, he happened to see the Cartis family's carriage.

The Duke has no time to play with them, and it must be that annoying illegitimate son who comes again...

But the first person to get out of the carriage was a strange silver-haired young man - he had a collar around his neck and he was a vampire.

Then, Tasifer saw a small, white and soft hand holding the hand of the lowly blood slave, and his expression turned completely cold.