Chapter 43

After Ruan Qingshu finished threatening, she took a deep breath.

When he saw the flower in Luo Da's hand, the tip of his nose became sore unconsciously, and he said: "Your Highness, please follow me."

Luoda followed the young man and looked at his slender shoulders, narrow waist, and even the white fingers that naturally swayed when he walked. They were so beautiful, round and delicate.

He looked thinner, and his formerly beautiful and pink face was as pale as frost. He was weak, helpless, and extremely fragile.

Sure enough, the young man is so delicate and weak, if no one takes good care of him and protects him, he will be bullied.

Before leaving, Luo Da looked at the young man's tired brows and said out of nowhere: "Shu Shu, you have lost weight."

Under the young man's blank gaze, he paused, and finally swallowed the words in his throat, "Can I take care of you?"

He said: "Take care of yourself and come to me if you are in trouble."

29. He is haunted by dreams and thinks about it day and night...

Rhoda was conflicted.

He not only wanted to take good care of Ruan Qingshu, but also wanted to bully him and force the young man into a helpless situation before lending a helping hand.

He dreams of breaking the current friendship between the two as a savior and taking it one step further.

It is with this obscure thought in mind that he can't help but imagine the young man's miserable and helpless appearance.

But every time I see the boy, these evil thoughts disappear.

The snow-skinned young man's black hair is messed up around his pretty little face. His long eyelashes are always drooped, and the ends of his eyes are red marks left after crying. He is pitiful and charming at the same time.

The feeling of pity instantly overwhelmed the greed, and the dark thoughts turned into cold water, which lightly brushed against the fingertips.

The rain gradually gathered into streams on the slender knuckles, sliding into the hot palms.

Yousen's green eyes darkened a bit, and Luo Da took back her rain-stained hands expressionlessly, and whispered to the coachman: "Go to the palace."

Maybe he has to climb a little higher, defeat his elder brother, gain the love of his father and the right to inherit the throne...

Standing at the highest position in this country, I will hold my beloved boy in my heart again.

*

Ruan Qingshu sent a group of servants, but only half remained.

Stellan left some attendants for him to protect his safety. The number was small and cannot be large, otherwise someone might target Ruan Qingshu on the pretext of raising private soldiers.

The young man held the book that Stellan read that night. The content was obscure and the text was boring. He couldn't read it, but he turned over page after page, as if he was looking for something.

After a long time, he suddenly asked: "I, I seem to have forgotten something..."

The young man lowered his long eyelashes and murmured softly: "I can't remember what happened to me in the past."

Until now, to be precise, it was the dream of the night Stellan passed away. Ruan Qingshu suddenly realized that her memory before being bound to the system was very vague.

996: [You probably injured your brain when you fell down the mountain. Seeing certain similar scenes and people will stimulate your memory. 】

Ruan Qingshu hadn't turned around yet, but her body nodded subconsciously.

996: [Just understand. 】

Ruan Qingshu: "..."

Taking this, the system quickly changed the topic and brought up Sauron.

Four months have passed since the two separated. Ruan Qingshu took the initiative to ask the system several times, but 996 always refused to tell. Ruan Qingshu had no energy to deal with it, so she had to give up.

Now the system takes the initiative to mention, [He awakened his bloodline the night you separated. Liliana is a proud and vicious vampire. She is used to suppressing everyone, and she is especially harsh on the newcomer Sauron. 】

[Later, Sauron completed several tasks perfectly, and Liliana began to trust him and reuse him, but... Sauron was ambitious and had deep desires, and Liliana couldn't control it...]

The bloodline of Sauron's ancestor was pure and powerful. On the night of his awakening, he suppressed all the vampires in the castle to the point where they could hardly stand.

The trees outside the garden shook, and the birds and animals flew away in panic.

In the dark realm, all the keen senses of the vampires captured this sudden, strange, and powerful bloodline power.

While shocked and vigilant, he unconsciously wanted to surrender.

Liliana felt deeply that something was wrong. She had thoughts of killing but did not want to lose Sauron's strong arm.

But her greed and vacillation allowed the growth of this beast.

Not long after, Sauron stole and destroyed the blood cup that had been dedicated to her as a token of his sincerity.

The silver-haired Vampire used the blood cup to recreate the blood of the ancestor Cain, drank all of it, and then destroyed the blood cup in front of a group of Vampires who came to surround and suppress him, and under the eyes of everyone with splitting eyes!

The blood clan's sacred weapon turned into powder in the man's slender, pale hands and drifted away in the wind.

The handsome and sinister Vampires released their pressure indifferently. Under the suppression of the powerful and violent bloodline, the unwillingness and resentment of the Vampires gradually turned into reverence and unprecedented fear...

--The new Red Lord was born.

In just two years, Sauron stirred up the Dark Realm into chaos. This news even reached the ears of humans, causing countless panics, becoming a topic of conversation, and even attracting slander...

Sauron didn't mind at all.

Perhaps a vicious reputation would allow his cold-hearted little master to hear some news about him.

But when Ruan Qingshu learns of his cruel deeds, will she be so scared that she dare not approach him at all? Weeping bitterly and regretting the decision to abandon him so cruelly?

Sauron's scarlet eyes flashed with a cold light, and his irritable emotions continued to ferment as time passed.

Since drinking the blood cup, his personality has become a little paranoid and weird, and his blood power has become extremely irritable and difficult to control.