Chapter 28

His hands were wrapped in hot towels by the servant, and his dark and clear eyes were round and confused.

"Wha, what?"

Ruan Qingshu didn't know why Stellan was so crazy. He was so aggressive one second and so soft-spoken the next!

"Does Shushu like vampires?"

Stellan is very patient and his tone is soft and coaxing, as if he is really a good brother who loves his younger brother.

Ruan Qingshu glanced at the silver-haired young man beside her, nodded calmly and said: "I like it."

After hearing this answer, the Duke stared into the young man's delicate and bright eyes and smiled elegantly, "If you like it, I will give you some more beautiful ones."

Ruan Qingshu was startled - what direction is this going?

Sauron's expression suddenly darkened, the temperature of his whole body seemed to have dropped several degrees, and his cold white jaw tightened.

"Shu Shu will give you as much of this worthless plaything as you like."

Before Ruan Qingshu could think of a reason to refuse, Stellan couldn't refuse and said, "But you have to give this blood slave to your brother."

He raised his hand and hooked his fingers at the butler who had prepared the cursed silver sword. He stared at Sauron coldly and said word by word: "He is low-level, dirty, and has a savagery... He even has the audacity to covet me. The young master of the Katis family."

Stellan signaled the servants to take Ruan Qingshu away, and walked toward Sauron with his sword in hand without any expression on his face.

In that day's transaction, Charles wanted Sauron's life.

To show his sincerity, Charles took the initiative to reveal: "That vampire is the ancestor's bloodline that was accidentally lost. The power of his bloodline is about to awaken, and I hope to kill him before that."

Stellan paid no attention to the overt and covert fights between the vampires, and was dismissive of Charles's reward. He only said: "I understand what you mean, but...it seems to have nothing to do with me."

He has always hated vampires. He is happy when the opponent is defeated, and his tone is sharp and mocking.

Stellan: "I gave that blood slave to my dear brother. He dotes on that blood slave very much..."

Having said this, his handsome face subtly darkened, and he said calmly: "I don't want to see my Shushu looking sad and crying."

Charles was choked by the other party's repulsive attitude, but when he saw Stellan's eyebrows softening for a moment when he said the word "Shu Shu", he smiled with understanding.

He said: "I was negligent and did not tell the Duke clearly about the danger of that vampire."

Stellan looked at him coldly and waited for the next step.

"As far as I know, Sauron has been abused, beaten and scolded by you during the years he has lived in your manor..."

Charles raised his eyes, and his copper-yellow pupils were stained with a dangerous blood color. His tone was still gentle, and he said: "Our vampires always seek revenge, and the first thing he will do when he awakens his bloodline is... Guess what he will do?"

revenge.

Stellan frowned and fell into a brief silence.

The blood clan with the blood of the ancestors is called the Xing family, which means "the blood family".

This kind of blood race is extremely rare in number, and they are also extremely superior and powerful. They are the lucky ones selected by the ancestor Cain and are candidates for the Red Lord.

Seeing that Stellan was wavering, Charles said in a persuasive way: "Your Majesty, I am sincerely cooperating with you this time. Sauron is a competitor to me and a huge scourge to you... But fortunately, his current strength has not yet reached the level of Peak, we can easily get rid of this scourge."

"This is a no-compensation deal, and we will cooperate for a win-win situation..."

Stellan chuckled, working with a vampire?

That's too ridiculous.

But Sauron really deserves to be killed.

He gathered his thoughts, looked at the silver-haired vampire with dark eyes in front of him mockingly, and sneered coldly, "If you recognize your identity, have all these years of beatings been in vain? Stupid bitch slave!"

In just an instant, Sauron's pupils turned to a cruel red, and his eyes coldly swept over the man holding the silverware in front of him, and a cold and oppressive aura spread throughout his body.

Seeing the tense atmosphere between the two, Ruan Qingshu scolded the butler who was holding her up: "Let go!"

The housekeeper was sweating because of the rare opportunity: "Young Master, please go to class first. Your dance teacher will be here soon."

Who wants to go to class at this time? !

He asked 996 anxiously: "Can Sauron beat him?"

996: [You can win, but you will be seriously injured. You'd better find a way to stop it! 】

Stellan was holding silverware specifically for blood hunting. Although Sauron's blood was pure, it was not fully awakened after all. If he was injured, the wound would not be able to heal in a short time. (*˙︶˙*)☆*°Can't organize it yourself? Huomuge

Ruan Qingshu was half dragged and half pushed. Seeing that the guards behind Stellan also took out weapons specially designed for the vampires, he shouted anxiously: "Brother! Don't hurt him!"

Stellan laughed angrily.

Without turning his head, he ordered in a cold voice: "Take the young master down, so as not to be frightened when you see blood later."

Ruan Qingshu heard the housekeeper whisper an apology, and several servants gathered around him and lifted him up!

"Let me go!"

The young man was angry and anxious, struggling and blushing.

In a panic, an idea flashed in his mind, and he said anxiously: "First hug!"

These two words were like a thunder, hitting everyone's hearts hard, and the remaining power echoed in the empty banquet hall.

Stellan froze in place for a moment.

After a long time, he slowly turned his head and stared at Ruan Qingshu with gritted teeth, "What did you say?"

The young man shivered at the glare of those ice-blue eyes. He took a breath and spoke more clearly, "I, I said...he hugged me for the first time."

"If my brother kills him,"

Ruan Qingshu swallowed, and his dark eyelashes were slightly wet. He looked at Stellan and whispered softly: "Shu Shu will die too..."