1. Stranger Husband

•ADVIKA'S POV•

He will leave you.

He will leave you.

He will leave you.

I closed my eyes. I hope so he would leave me. I never wanted this. This marriage. It would be better for both of us if he leaves me.

Any newly married will probably hate the thing if their partner ever left them.
But here me, Is wishing 'him' to leave me.

I don't want to betray him. I don't want to betray anyone.

Loving someone and getting married to someone else. Was it okay?

Wasn't it strange to marry a stranger?

Is it not? Or is it?

"Don't overthink, Mrs. Rawat. And I know marrying a stranger is more stranger. But yes, I promise to change that..someday."

I looked at his direction while his deep voice just echoed in the silent room. He was leaning against the door.

I quickly looked down, At the book in my lap. It looked ever so mesmerising that I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Close the book, We are sleeping."

I moved my eyes to the clock and saw it was past 12. The major reason was the Grand Reception held in the evening.

"If it's you, I am willing to die in regret than letting you go..ever."

Suddenly his words echoed in my mind.
I shook my head.

"Must be the wine."

I closed the lamps and so did my eyes. Not before having an eye on the 6.2 laying on a 5.2 inch of sofa.

He must have sore bones the next day. I should sleep there. Am not so merciless, Am I?

I got off the bed and made my way towards the sofa.

"Mr. Rawat?" No response.

"Mr. Rawat?" Again.

"Mr. Rawat?" Wth.

"Aadarsh ji?"

He smirked. I repeat,

He smirked!

He was teasing me? Seriously?

"Missing me already Mrs. Rawat?"

He really said it aloud. Gosh! Is he for real?

"Ofc not Mr. Rawat! Keep sleeping in the sofa. Enjoy!" I gave him a sarcastic tight lipped smile.

As soon as I turned, I felt the ghostly grip on my wrist pulling me backwards, to the sofa.

And all of a sudden I was above the great Aadarsh Rawat. Woah! What a scene!!

"ARE YOU OUT OF YO-" I was yelling when he kept his palm above my mouth.

"Just a minute." His voice was calm, unlike his eyes, full of a storm of emotions.

"YAHOOO!! ME IZZ BECOMING CHACHU SOON!!"

Suddenly we both heard the hell of a shout!, Just behind of the door. WHAT THE-

"DAKSH!!!" Mr. Rawat shouted, Annoyed.

I took the opportunity and slipped out of his arms. Soon his eyes moved to mine. His face was all..red?

"I think you are real drunk Mr. Rawat."