Missing

Poses on a chair in a café in Tokyo, with the two best friends Lily and Emerson,
It's been two weeks since we've been in Japan and we're leaving in five days to return to our native country, Germany.
For these last five days Lily and Emerson offered me to go to a nightclub but I didn't want to go at all so I promised them that tomorrow we will go to the biggest party in Tokyo so that they would let me go. And I was right, they don't piss me off anymore.

After waiting for the slammed door I lay down on the bed with my phone, I go to the Face Time app and call my boyfriend Tom. After seeing that he had joined the call, I directly smiled.

My smile surely comes from when I see his face.

-Hello my angel.

-It's 23:00 here so I'm telling you Good evening!
I say to Tom with a laugh.

He will smile at me in return.

-I really want to take you in my arms and kiss you.

Says Tom.
-I'm dying too, in five days we'll do what you want.

-What do I want?
Says Tom with a mocking smile.

-Ohhhh idiot.

I say with a laugh after understanding his sentence.

Suddenly I see Bill appear on the camera.
Bill was Tom's twin, their style were totally different, they are not
Ugly but just different. But fuck that's what they both look alike

-Tom we have a problem with Ryle, you have to come and see him now. Hi June, I'll take you Tom but I promise I'll give it back to you.
Says Bill.

Ryle was part of their gang, until there was a misunderstanding then Ryle turned his jacket to go to the enemy Gang the « southern snake » they are made up of Ryle, two other men and Carlin their leader. They take care of the bloc of southern Germany and the « Tokio hotel » consisting of Bill, Gustav, Georg and Tom their leaders and they take care of the northern bloc of Germany. The southern bloc was known for their goods being women. And the one in the North was rather populated for their drugs and racing cars.

-Sorry princess I have to go I'll call you when I can, I love you.

-I love you too.

I hang up, I wanted to spend time to stay a little with Tom.

To pass the time I watch a small series so as not to get too bored and then I fall asleep.

13:00

I woke up because of the sun rays passing through the holes in my shutters. I move to the kitchen because I'm starving. When I arrived at the living room I saw Lily and Emerson awake having lunch, which surprised me because I didn't think I was waking up later than them. But the positive point is that they also made me a breakfast.

-Did you sleep well?
I tell Lily and Emerson.

-Tired...
Both answer me.

-But we'll be less tired when we see you partying tonight!
Lily yells at me.

Shit, I forgot that I made them a promise when I came to tonight's party.

-Yes, but we have to buy me a dress for tonight then.
I say with a sigh.

-Okay, I'll book a taxi for in thirty minutes.
Said Emerson by applying on his phone what he told me.

-What! Thirty minutes.
I say to the two before running in the bathroom to go get ready. Having not even had time to finish my nutella toast.

They burst out laughing and they too will get ready.

After preparing, we are waiting for the taxi in front of our hotel. Seeing him arrived from afar, I waved his hand so that he would stop at our position.
So we get into the taxi and then we give the address of the shopping center, which was fifteen minutes from our hotel.

During this trip the driver asks us a lot of questions like:

-How many days are you leaving in?

-What are you going to do tonight?

-Are you all three in the hotel?

Surely to start the conversation so that it does not seem embarrassing.

Arrives at the mall we get out of the car and then Emerson pays.
After some store I come across a dress or I already know it will be mine. It is black, long tight with a slit that goes up to the thigh. I decide to take it.
I'm happy because after hours and hours in this place we finally leave.
The same driver takes us back to our hotel.

20:00

The party  started at 22:00 so we have time to prepare. I move to my room to then close the door and call Tom to show him the dress I bought myself.

-Hello my love.
I tell Tom very happy.

-Hi princess.

With staggered schedules it's complicated to call him but we have made a schedule with the schedules where we can call each other.

During the call I showed him my dress.

-Fuck June you're going to be amazing I wish I could have removed this dress from you.
He said with a smile at the corner.

-Patience Patience Tom.
I say, rolling my eyes.

Then rolling my eyes I stared at the window of my room that gave a view of the living room. And that's where I see four men who had entered the hotel. One caught Emerson to put him down and another caught Lily to sack him on the head. I started panicking I didn't know what was going on.

Looking again through the window I see the taxi man who took us to the mall.

-Fucking shit Tom, there are men who enter  the house !
I say to Tom with two fingers of tears.

-June stay calm listen to me carefully hide under the bed to save time.

I execute without saying anything.

-They are coming, I heard it.
I say to Tom, whispering.

-They'll find you, I'm sorry June.

I begin to collapse by having my hand on my mouth so as not to make any noise.

-I would ask you to position your phone towards them so that I can identify their June heads. I promise you that I will find him.

-I love you Tom no matter what happens know that I love you very much.

-I love you so much.

The door opened brutally, I heard two men speaking in a language other than Japanese, and I could bet it was German. Tom had to notice it too. They are starting to ransack everything. Then I heard no more noise, they left.

-I think they left.
I say to Tom, whispering.

Through the camera Tom had beckoned me to shut up but I had not disobeyed him.

Then I feel a hand grab my ankle to get me out from under the bed, caught in panic I scream and I do what Tom asked me to do and I position my phone towards these men praying that Tom can recognize them. One of the two begins to put his hand on my mouth so that I can shut up, I try to struggle as much as I can but impossible.

The other man after deactivating the camera he was going to hang up but Tom said :

-Tell me what you want and I will give it to you. Know that if you don't cooperate I would kill you one by one.

The man put a piece of paper on my mouth and nose. After a few seconds I saw blurry.

-viel Glück.
Said the unknown man.