Where I am

When I woke up I thought I was dead, I no longer felt my body impossible to move my legs and my arms hurt me extremely and looking I saw that he had given me an infusion I directly tore it off because I don't know what shit there is inside that managed to make me hover.

Trying to get up I immediately fell to the ground my legs did not hold, I was so afraid of being paralyzed forever. I trembled throughout the body, my teeth slammed and then my eyelids also trembled.

Probably because of the substance added in the infusion. Drugs..

I didn't even know where I was but it was so disgusting there was mold everywhere, there was a kind of curtains that replaced the door. With all the noise I had made, a man came to the dark place where I was and when he saw me on the ground and grabbed me by pulling my hair.

-Where were you thinking of going like her?
The man told me with a little mocking smile.

I was so uncomfortable. I didn't understand anything about what's going on since it's at least 24 hours, I don't know where Lily is and also Emerson and I'm very worried about them. There is also Tom who has no more news from me.
I especially didn't know what they wanted me I didn't know him.

He had to put his hand on my waist and I put my arm on his back to hang on because I was going to fall. Going out through the curtains I see that there are everywhere. It was a kind of huge room with small rooms inside hidden by curtains.

And looking through a curtain I saw a woman on a bed, who looked like a kind of hospital bed, crying in silence with a needle still hanging on her arm.

While marching I saw women throwing themselves into the air with men, I'm sure they were not at all consented these poor women were drugged.

What if the time I slept had been abused?

Then I come across a curtain and I hear A voice that tells me something, And it was Lily.

I fought as best I could to push the man and enter the room. I saw Emerson undressing her, Lily lying on the perfused bed. She had red eyes, her mouth trembled.

She was not aware of anything. Lily had been drugged.

When I saw Emerson I was so shocked by his act why did he want to do that ? Was he also kidnapped? I gave her a big slap and then I approached Lily screaming for her to hear me. I would have liked to be the only one in this situation and that she stays away from all her, Lily is a very sensitive woman and she is very fragile mentally.

I'm so scared for her.

I am mentally strong enough to endure everything that will happen soon. Even if it's traumatic.

-Lily! You hear me.
I was shouting in distress with tears in my eyes.

Of course she won't go to hear me, she's half dead on the bed.

The man approached me to take me. I found myself towards him to spit on him:

-Do what you want from me but leave lily out of her please.

Then he turned to Emerson.

So I turn to Emerson.

-Please Emerson?'s Don't tell me that you're complicit in all this? We've known each other since we were kids.
I say, leaning on him.

-June, I never wanted all this I was threatened. So I do what I'm told.
He says coldly before leaving.

I don't understand his explication.

The man took me to a large room and then made me wait until I saw two men.

There was Ryle.
Is he the one behind all this?

-Fuck it's really June. Ryle you did a good job.
Said the man in front of me, touching my face.

I didn't understand anything about what was happening. I wanted to ask them all the questions about where I am? What time is it? What they wanted from me but also what he wanted from Tom.

I pushed myself for more that he touches my face.

-Don't touch me.
I tell the other.

-She has character, Tom found her well.
Says Ryle.

-We will be able to take revenge on him.
Said the man to Ryle.