Pain

The room was so luxurious, the bed was huge he put me on the bed to unbutton his shirt, I sat then I cried I couldn't stop anymore. I knew what was going to happen and I couldn't do anything about it, he looked at me with surprise. He surely did not expect to see a whore crying so as not to fuck.

-Is this your first time as a Prostitute?
Say the man in front of me.

-Yes.
I say, crying in distress.

I couldn't move anymore my body was just paralyzed, he approached my face you wipe my tears.

My salty tears when I start cry.

-Is this your first time?

I'm waving a yes with my head I couldn't talk anymore so much I was crying.

-It will be more exciting then, let me do it and everything will be fine princess.

Princess the nickname that Tom gives me.

I moan with tears because I think of Tom at this moment.

He lays me on the bed to position himself at the top of me, the tongue drags from my chest to my neck, then on my face to lick my tears.

I knew...

I was going to lose my virginity.

He took off my lingerie straps, to undress me, this movement made me scream with all my strength to let go of me but without success, he took his hand to slam me and then to put it on my mouth.

-Let go of me, I beg you.
I say shouting for an angel to hear me.

My eyes close to see nothing, I decided to fight more I had more strength, I think back to everything I missed in my life, I'm only 19 years old.

And my dreams are fucked up.

I who dreamed of traveling around the world.

I was dreaming of traveling with Tom.

I who dreamed of showing everything to my little sister.

I who wanted my parents that I could grow up without them.

I wanted to be happy.

Me naked in front of a man I didn't know and who didn't attract me. I felt so dirty, These fingers that walk to the bottom of my stomach then go down more and more and enter me.

I scream with pain and especially disgust for myself, he took all my innocence.

His hot body stuck to mine.

His look that shows his excitement.

He clung to my legs to make me turn on my stomach, I had seen a mirror where I could see all the crimes committed in me. He goes back and forth that hurt me extremely, to a point where I no longer felt any pain.

Little by little I began to feel. the excitement for what he did to me began to do me good that I was moaning. I moaned with pain but with pleasure at the same time.

I closed my eyes because I was in ecstasy.

Then I feel his body lean on me but he didn't move anymore, I open for my eyes to see him unconscious on me, looking around me to understand what's going on I see LILY with a vase in these hands.

I quickly put the sheets on my body to hide, I was ashamed for what I did. She knew that I was never my first time.

She knew I was waiting for Tom.

Lily was alive, I couldn't believe who I had in front of me she walks up to me to hug me as hard as possible.

I thought she was going to be disgusted with me.

We are both crying.

We left the room as if we had committed no crime, we took refuge in the toilet to talk a little about everything that had happened in recent days.

I began to tell him everything that he just happened

-I'm sorry June for what you just experienced. You don't deserve that.

No one deserves that.

But I deserve it because I felt excitement for the man who raped me?

Is it a rape?

If I came it may not be a rape.

-How are we going to do Lily I don't want to stay here anymore and if necessary I would kill myself. I don't want to live this anymore.

-I promise you that we will leave here.

An angel heard me when I shouted that night and my angel is Lily. Even if she came too late.

——————————————————————————-

Hey sorry I resumed classes so I was a little busy but promised that I would continue the story <3