can't accept

Sunhee: WOW!! You're looking handsome man, I wish you'd be my boyfriend then all girls will be jealous of me. 

Sunhee dramatically said, making everyone who were sitting on the sofa of this dining room chuckle. Jimin hesitated to Excuse everyone as Sunhee teased him for his handsomeness and threw embarrassing comments in front of everyone. He ignored her while walking fast towards his mom dad who's attending guests. 

He stood in front of her when she finished talking with a guest after welcoming them to their party. He grabbed The attention by calling her.

Jimin: Mom!! You forget to wear the necklace! * Jm glanced at her necklace which she forgot to wear this evening in a hurry. She took the necklace from his hand in order to put it around her neck but it got stuck as she couldn't see it properly. Jimin helped her to wear it properly and Mr Park frowned, not recognizing the necklace. 

Jd: Jagiya! Where did you find this diamond necklace? Did you buy it today as long as I never gifted you this necklace in the past? * Jm simply smiled while placing her hand on Jimin's shoulder * 

Jm: Your son gifted it tomorrow by himself. 

Jd: Ohh my goodness jimin!! You brought this. But Where did you find money?? * he curiously said making him dejected again* 

Jimin: Ahh!! Same question!! Can't you just believe me that I can bring it by myself.. Am I that immature  that I can't work and can't give anything for my mom with my own money!! * Jm chuckle seeing him annoyed by Jd/ Mr Park * 

Jd: How could I know that you are working for another company instead of my company? 

Jimin: No, I don't work in other companies as long as I never like corporate jobs or business. 

Jd: Ohh I see so you want me to believe you earned it from your song projects? 

Jimin : Dad!! * a quick argument was going to occur in between them but Mrs Park intrepid *

Jm: Ok ok, now stop this topic, honey don't underestimate my son ok.. you go attend your guest!! Go!! * she pushed him while giving a reasoning nod as Mr Park worriedly looked at her. As a parent they always worried about their children's future, Mr Park sighed and made his way toward guests..* 

Jimin sighed deeply while thinking about his dad's words. He never supported him in his singing career as he wanted his son to take the next place of ceo of his company but jimin never agreed. It's not like he doesn't believe in him but worried for him. Taking the box into his pocket he walked towards Sunhee . Sunhee brightly smiled after seeing him coming back to her. 

Sunhee: Ohh man why are you looking sad? *pout* What happened to you ? 

Jimin: Nothing 

Sunhee: Ohh really I thought you were tense of something like your girlfriend came here. 

Jimin: Sunhee don't joke I don't have any girlfriend!! * he demanded while she looked at him In disbelief * 

Sunhee: Then who's the girl on your home screen? 

Jimin: No one.. 

Sunhee: Lie!! Biggest lie!! She was...

Jm: Omo Babe!! * Everyone's attention turned toward the main door as Mrs Park ran toward Mrs Min. ( you're confused right!! Min yn is full name, I also forgot that too 😅) they hugged each other when Jm welcomed them inside while you stayed outside sinking in your own world.

Ym: You're looking beautiful my darling!! 

Jm: You too and Yn!! Why are you standing outside? Don't you want to wish me blessings. * You snapped at her and took steps to enter the house smiling towards her as she smiled back. *