not end

Maybe it's today

Yn: Ahh I told you to stay away from me, why do even like me who's not merely attractive like your college friends* she said making annoyed face when he only chuckle softly. They are sitting on ground of sea shore. *

Jimin: who told you that you're not pretty?

Yn: I know I'm not pretty. I am not perfect for you.. You're angel, you deserve everything best in this world..* suddenly he cupped her cheeks before learning down near her level what made her cheeks Crimson red in unknown desire.

Jimin: You're pretty in my eyes and no one can change it forever.. and also one thing if every perfect thing doesn't mean you then I never want it!

Jimin: Baby do you understand what I said.
Yn: cheesy! *she push him when he smirked in mischief.*

Jimin: Baby get used to this, I will never leave to annoy by clinging you every second. And now I am really hoping to get my first kiss. Can I kiss you.. * he intentionally made a mischief smile when she forcefully pushed him in embarrassment making him lay down on floor who's laughing in amusement after Teasing her.

Yn: Dream on! You're not getting the chance that easily. * she get up before he can again catch her running away before showing her
tongue in victory. *

Jimmy: RUN WHEREVER YOU WANT O WILL CHASE YOU IN EVERY LIFE!
Yn: THEN TRY TO CATCH ME NOW!

So can you tell me this is "Anti Romantic" what you thought

or Anti romantic?