cheated?

The night became more darker listening to those words. You felt tons of emotion hammering your piti heart breaking it uncontrollable pieces. No matter what you said you know that You get hurt by the news.

You zone out from this cruel world making a collage of further into your mind on the bases of her words. But it's hurt so good that you can't even react or show her fack happiness after hearing it and the previous conversation put a big affect in massed situation making it worsen.

She looked at your lost face trying to figure out your true reaction but get none as a unreadable face was pasted on your face. She gently touched your both cheeks with her both hands looking at you in worry.
Jm: Don't you like what I just? React something or..or just say that you're happy for him or not. Please say something!! * she seeks to discover your inner thoughts but your body opposed to react in front her. You finally blurt out making her more concern.*
Yn: Did he agreed with this proposal?
Jm: ...Yes... he said he don't have any problem if he marry Sunhee as she's good enough for him. He don't have any problem to give another chance of his life. But what do you think about it? Are you upset? Do you really believe that you don't have any feelings for my son? * you suddenly started to laugh like insane which is creepy in front of her. She got got confused not under standing your mental situation by your weird moves. *
Yn: Aunty it's a good news! Why would I be upset after knowing about this marriage? I found the girl is good by observing her every moves. It'll be great to see both of them together. Why should I be unhappy for them!!
Jm: But Yn! Do you really think he would be happy or you will be happy after seeing him with another woman? Do you even know what you're saying! ... You serious!!
Yn: Hmm I know what I just said, I always told everyone that Those things are not for me, I don't want to put myself into trouble as I...*"as I am not even mentally stable enough or you can say mentally ill. I'm anxious about everything which is stupid for normal people..your son can't be happy with me " You said to yourself* as I can never coop up with like things. I'm happy by myself but happy for him too after you tell me that! Don't worry about it!
* You gave her a tight lip smile before placing the glass of juice nearby table which you'er drinking the moment before she came. You stood up your place before breeding her goodbye you straightly walked out of this big house for you own home. You informed your mom from on call not to worry about you and disappeared behind the main door of Park Jimin's house. *

Mrs Park stunned to speak or stop you as she's afraid what you just said or what she did just now for some reason. She couldn't even believe that YOU can say this thing for real. Suddenly a chaotic fewer crowd surrounded around her but didn't even can break her deep cogitation.
?: What did she said???
Jm: I don't think it's good idea Ym. * she blurt out with even glance back at her who's also standing right in front her with her worried face. Ym can feel the situation by reading her face, sitting beside her she sighed before speak. *
Yn: Did she said that she don't have any problem with this? * it wasn't a question but a statement it self what shiver down other receivers, someone frustratedly groaned.
Tea: ahh!! this two literally tasting my patient!
Hana: Clamdown yourself Tae we really need to fix everything.
Ara: But it's just seems impossible to make them realise how they are seeking for each other but no one gonna admit it! I don't know what should we do ?
Hana: Yes!! I really thought that they gonna clear misunderstanding in the room but who knows it'll trun upside down. I was literally screaming silently when Yn pulled his hand. But... * Everyone looked down recalling the moment but suddenly A female voice startled everyone finding her right behind them who's seriously looking at them.*
??: don't lose hope! I will help you with it.
Jm: ...Sunhee?
Sunhee: Yes Aunty, I am, and I will make them realise what they actually want!! * she confidently said while coming near them but Jm hesitated said as she made story about her without her concern *
Jm: Sunhee I am sorry that I -
Sunhee: No Aunty it's ok as his bestfriend I don't mind this and I also heard everything from jimin as I forced him but now!! I'm really determined to make it up in between them. They will understand there hidden feelings truly..