childhood can last forever

-I finally arrived! *I said getting off the ship and walking to a bar*

-Hello, I'd like a drink

'while I was waiting for the drink to be ready I noticed a man with green hair with three katanas'

-Bizarre... *I say, stopping looking at him and taking my drink that had been delivered*

'I notice that the man with green hair approaches and stands next to me at the counter and a little girl approaches us both'

- what is this? *the green-haired man says looking confused*

- Onigiri *the little girl said with a smile on her face*

-And what is that brown thing on top? *The man asked looking at Oniguiri*

-and chocolate! everything is better with chocolate *she says leaving right after being called by her mother*

'when she was going to turn around she ended up bumping into a blond man with big hair and dropped the oniguiris on him'

- I.. I'm sorry.. *she said a little scared*

- - I'm... I'm sorry... *the blonde man said mocking the little girl* - I won't be so kind. *he said stepping on the oniguiris that were on the ground*

-what a joke... 'I said it quietly but apparently the blonde heard'

-What did you say? *he said approaching me*

-Didn't you hear what she said? She apologized. *I say approaching him*

'he tries to punch me but with a quick movement I duck, dodging and punching him in the stomach'

'I soon hear the Navy men arriving, about 9/10. And soon what was a bar ended up becoming a fighting area, as I was fighting with everyone from the Navy, and I confess that I took a few blows'

'Soon after fighting some of the men, I stopped to catch my breath that I had lost in the fight, and while I was resting I felt the presence of a body behind me, but within a few minutes I heard the sound of swords and looking at the ground I saw one of the Navy men falling lifeless beside me'

-You are welcome. *He said without any expression*

*in a quick movement I raise my sword, hitting one of the navy men who was about to attack the green-haired man*

- You're welcome... *I also said without expression and left the place without saying anything else, and as I walked through the small, calm town, I could feel someone following me but I tried to remain calm.*

to be continued.......