I can be your family now..

'unable to maintain my curiosity I looked back to find out who was following me and soon noticed a boy in a straw hat'

- Hello!! I saw you fighting in the bar, you're really good, you know that?

*I look at him with raised eyebrows*

-Ah... I'm sorry! My name is Monkey D Luffy!!! *He says smiling*

-Layla.. Littmann Layla. *I say simple*

- What do you think about being part of my gang? It's just me... for now!! *he says happily*

- I'm sorry, but I prefer to manage alone. *I said, turning to leave but he soon stopped me by holding my arm*

- Let's go. It's going to be cool, and with a bunch I'm going to get the Grend Line map, find One Piece and become the King of Pirates!!

- Grand Line? One Piece? * I let out a nasal laugh* you dream big, anyway, I can help you with the map but I'm out of the question with the rest.

*he thinks for a while but then agrees, realizing it was either that or nothing*

- That! I'm going to get more people and with the complete group I'm going to get the map!! *he said celebrating, already thinking about the victory he would have*

*Soon he asks me to get on the boat and I get in and asks me something*

-So... tell me... what's your story? *he asks me, laying down on a part of the hug and then I sit a little away from him*

*I think a little before speaking* -Why should I tell you my story? I do not even know you.

- since we are the beginning of a big gang, I thought you could trust me.

- Whatever... my story is pretty boring... *I took a deep breath before starting* - My parents died when I was 7... so I had to fend for myself otherwise I wouldn't die from hunger, thirst, or problems psychological for having lost them so little... They died together until the end, next to each other without thinking about separating... anyway, that's my story.

- Wow *he says with a smile on his face* -you are brave.

-Am I? *I said with a slight smile*

-very! but.. so now you're alone? *he asked curiously*

- yes I'm alone...

- Well now it's not anymore, I can be your family!! *he said smiling as always*

- serious? like brothers?

- It is! like brothers because from now on we are on the same team!! and this will only increase every day, more and more. *he says laying down again*

'Soon the night comes and I end up falling asleep, and the next day as soon as I wake up I see that we are at Marina's base, and neither Luffy nor the guy with pink hair, Koby, were there'

'As soon as I realized that I was in the Navy, I quickly got off the boat and went looking for Luffy and ended up finding again the guy with green hair next to me and a girl with red hair, both fighting with a guy who had mahcado hands and the metal chin'

- what the hell is this... did I sleep that much?.. *I talk to myself*