"On the Poster.."

'as I walked through the village I saw Luffy, Nami, Sanji and Ussop coming towards me'

"What the fuck.." *Layla said turning back*

"Layla wait! We want to talk to you!" *Luffy said running towards me*

"We don't want to argue, but why did you do that?" *Luffy asked me*

"There was no reason" *Layla said neutrally*

"Look Layla.. I've done this too, but choosing to stay in the gang was my best decision so far" *Nami said*

"Okay, but who's still going to want me in the gang?" *Layla said*

"We all want it" *Luffy said and the others agreed*

"Now all we need is.. Zoro.." *Ussop says*

"Who cares what that "swordsman" says?" *Sanji said*

"It's better to give him some time, right.." *Nami said*

"but Layla is my sister, I promised her that, so she will continue in the gang" *Luffy said*

"Even after what I did, they still want me in the gang?.." *Layla said*

"Of course! You told me you wanted to become the best fighter in the world, I'll make it happen" *Luffy said smiling*

"And even after I ran away and betrayed you several times, you never stopped coming after me, I owe you one" *Nami said*

"You saved Kaya for me, that's so worth it" *Ussop said*

"You're beautiful, and everyone deserves a second chance" *Sanji said*

"I expected nothing less from these cattle" *Zoro said appearing next to Luffy*

"Like I said, you can return to the gang, but I won't trust you like I used to, nor will I be as close to you. *Zoro said*

"Ah Zoro, she just tried to internally bleed you, but I still approve *Luffy didn't seem to think before speaking*

"Only?" *Zoro laughed mockingly*

'I soon realized that Zoro wouldn't forgive me but what difference does it make, right? It's not like I cared, I just wanted him as a "Partner" anyway'

'Well at least I think..'

"Anyway.." *Luffy said breaking me out of my thoughts* "You're on a wanted poster" *Luffy said looking at me*

"How did this happen?" *Layla said confused*

"It must be because your parents were important pirates, they must think you got together with Luffy" *Nami said*

"And the reward isn't small, it's 30 million Barries *Zoro said with the sign in his hand*

"30 million?!" *Layla said dumbfounded*

"Don't worry Layla, we're here to protect you!" *Luffy said*

'Now we were on Nami's ship and she started a conversation with me'

"Look, I understand what you did to Zoro... but please don't disappear again" *Nami said*

"Okay.. I'm sorry.." *Layla said and looked at her* "But I feel like Zoro won't want anything to do with me anymore"

"Did you really like him like he liked you?" *After Nami said, Layla became thoughtful*

"At first I didn't feel anything, but after he sacrificed himself for me.. I started to feel something.." *Layla said*

"Don't you even want to try to talk to him? To clarify some things?" *Nami said*

"He said he doesn't trust me anymore and probably doesn't want to talk to me" *Layla said*

"But are you sure he killed your parents?" *Nami asked me curiously* "Because you know, he's not the only famous pirate hunter in East Blue. *Nami said*

"No?" *Layla asked confused*

To Be Continued......................