1

It's been sometime since Sakuragi got back from his Army Service. And now he's about to visit his B-League team for his contract. Wala pa naman silang games ngayon at Off Season palang.

The reason why he joined the Army is just that he wants to serve his country in more ways than just playing basketball in the National Tournaments.

Anyway, Sakuragi Hanamichi is now 25 years old, 201 cm in height and now having his natural hair color dahil bawal ang ibang kulay sa Military. Now it's brown.

While he is driving, he received a phone call from his team's general manager.

GM: Mr. Sakuragi, we regret to inform you that you've been in the trade block since last year, and one time got you.

Sakuragi: It's fine, Sir. I just hope that I got traded to a descent team. But it sucks as I really love playing with the guys in your team. But business is business.

GM: Really, man. I'm sorry, if it's up to me, I wouldn't trade you, but the team owner wants a cap space as we are in the negative and  we are no longer capable to pay for your services. Anyway. The team that you'll be playing starting next week will be the Kawasaki Brave Thunders in en exchange for a solid upcoming draft of Shinamori Genji.

Sakuragi: Best of luck, Sir. I'll get my stuff in our base and go back home to have my house for leash in Tokyo. I think I'm going anywhere but Kanagawa in the time being. Thanks for notifying me sir. I'll see you first before I go.

At that, naputol na ang call and dumiretso na si Sakuragi sa attorney niya para kausapin about releasing the house sa mga Real Estate Agents for selling the house. Then he went to a trucking company to get all his furnitures delivered to his Address in Kanagawa. Then he went back to the base and went to the GM's office.

When he got there, he waited for a couple of minutes until he's got in. When he went inside, he saw his long time friend, Kiyota Nobunaga.

Sakuragi: Sir, Kiyota. How are you guys doing?

GM: Good. Good. How's the Army life? Oh, you've gained more muscle!

Kiyota: Gago ka! Iiwan mo kami?? Bakit??

Sakuragi: Man, you need to grow up, and besides, this is business, it's not up to me if I got traded to a different team.

Kiyota: Dang! You've been the star of this team! Why are you being traded! Nagrequest ka no??

Sakuragi: Pre, the last time I was here, we were the champs. Bakit ako magrerequest? We got the chemistry right?? Tanga yan?

Kiyota: Aaaak! Unggoy!

Sakuragi: Hahaha. Apparently, boss wants to kill my contract as we are in the negative cap size. Cutting me out can bring out more players to join us. I actually liked the move, right GM?

GM: Hay, in business perspective, yes. But I don't like grooming green horns! You know what I mean! But it is what it is. Oh sya. Kiyota-kun, tulungan mo na si Mr. Sakuragi na kuhanin ang mga gamit niya and he'll be driving back to Kanagawa tonight.

Kiyota: Basta, Sir. Yung request ko ha!! Contract extension! With a bigger contract this time! Nyahahaha.

GM: basta show me results first. You need to fullfill your first contract clause. All-star appearance, and a stat leader. Maliwanag?

Kiyota: Opo. Tara na unggoy. Bwisit! Buti ka pa! Makakateam mo sila Maki at Akagi dun!

After that, nagdrive na si Hanamichi papuntang Kanagawa. It will be an hour drive.

While driving, iniisip niya ang high school teammates niya, kumusta na kaya sila? Wala na siyang contact sa mga yun. Kahit dun sa mga juniors niya ay wala na.