16

𝙰𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊

There aren't many words to describe how the photoshoot went.

Yeah, it started off rocky, but I had a lot of fun. The girls were really nice to me and complimented me every chance I got. When we were posing together, there was one girl in particular--Ruby--who would rub my arm to make me not feel so tense. She talked me through it when Ty was getting changed and couldn't. Che, Khi, Saun, and especially Rylo got me through a lot of it too. All I could hear was them cheering us on.

Finally, Ty walked out the back room and I instinctively smiled. "THAT! KEEP THAT!" The photographer yelled, snapping pictures of me back to back. I was in a pink hoodie of their brand, some black cargos, and some pink and black 4's. Ty walked in with an outfit similar to mines, except in red. "Ouuu!" He cheesed, walking next to the photographer and smiling at the camera.

The lady mumbled something to him, causing him to walk up to me. "She said I must've been fucking you good." He mumbled to me with a smirk causing me to laugh. "You are." I smiled.

"I got sumn' for you when we get home."

I got all excited inside, smiling brightly. "Yes, I love it!" The lady smiled. "Alright, move. I need to get her backside."

Ty just wrapped his pinky around mines, I guess he could see I was getting nervous all over again. "You got it, mama." He blew me a kiss before walking away. My heart was melting. He just made me feel so loved and so special, I never wanted to be away from him. As the lady continued to take my pictures, I could feel him staring at me. I went in for changes, came back, and his eyes never left me. My pussy was getting wetter mid-photoshoot, and I couldn't wait to get back home.

"Alright, so, the last outfit I need you in is our athletic wear." The photographer smiled.

"Ouu, I'll help her." Ruby's gay ass grinned. I just laughed as she walked me to my dressing room. "So, they want me in shorts, but baby when I seen you walk in with them shorts." She scuffed, handing me the shorts and grabbing my tights. "I ain't barley got no ass, my shit gone have a sack of air at da bottom." She spat causing me to burst out laughing.

"You play TOO much." I laughed, going behind my curtain and changing into the matching shorts and sports bra I was given.

I came out and she just smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me out. As we entered the main room, I was getting multiple stares, but the only one that stood out was Ty's. He began walking up to me, smiling hard as fuck. "Keep dis one." He looked me up and down causing me to blush.

"You like it?"

"I love seeing you in my shit." He smiled. He's so fucking adorable. "Awwn." I fake frowned, throwing my arms around his neck. "Shut up." He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and rocking me side to side. I don't care, this my man.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." He mumbled in my ear, and my knees buckled. Like literally, he was the only thing keeping me up. "Be serious." He laughed, smacking my ass. Everyone had been too busy focusing on the models that were posing to notice us, and all the way in the back was us, towards the dark corner. "I am." I giggled.

"I don't like you hanging round that Ruby, girl."

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking to my side to see if she was there, but she wasn't "Why not? I like her." I smiled.

"Adri, man." He sighed. "She just tryna be funny-"

"Funny about what, Tyreek?" I spat, pulling away from him a little. "Man." He smacked his teeth. "She be down there in New York with me, and she give a nigga head from time to time." He mumbled that last part causing me to mean mug the fuck outta him.