Love you ma

Come walk with a nigga, I'll give you my pain. So much on my mind I wonder how it fit in my brain. Trying my hardest to keep from going insane, thoughts racing back and forth, its hard to focus mane. These are the cards I'm dealt so I can't complain. Trying to win at life but its a winless game. No matter how I play it, its gonna end the same. But if a nigga died today, how would they mention my name? Was i cool? Was i thurl? Was i just a lame? Will i go to paradise? Will i enter the flames? Will I die of natural causes? Will a nigga get slain? Sometimes i sit back and ask why the world so cold, took my mom from me, i was eight years old. Ma, imma rep your name til my face get blue. Just know that everything i do, i do it for you. Imma be somebody special, imma make it for you. Imma get outta the hood, imma get me a coupe. Imma keep it 100, imma tell them the truth. I gotta keep going til i hear you say im proud of you. Imma make it happen, imma make it do what it do. They can talk, they can complain, do what what haters do. I got big dreams and my inspiration is you. They say you looking down, hope they telling the truth. You seen me start from the bottom, and I made my way to the top, Imma always miss you ma, that'll never stop. I'm on the road to success, I'm in the lead again. Ma, I love you. Watch over me til we meet again...