ANGELS AND DEMONS

Ky flies back to Cleveland and she goes into a hotel that she booked. She'll be living in it for a while.

Ky immediately sits down on the bed and starts crying really hard. She just left her husband all alone in California. She didn't even say goodbye.

Ky cries and cries as her phone buzzes constantly from calls from Colson. He is really worried about her.

Then Ky falls asleep crying on her hotel bed, all by herself.

The next day, Ky wakes up and starts writing some music. Writing music helps her cope with everything.

She writes continuously without an end and then her mind goes blank. She needs some food.

Ky gets up and walks out of the hotel and through the streets of Cleveland. Then she goes to a small coffee shop where she hopes that he she doesn't get recognized in.

She goes and sits at a table by herself and gets an iced coffee. She scrolls through instagram. Then there's a tap on her shoulder and she turns around and sighs, "Listen, I'm not in the mood for autographs-" Then she realizes who it is. Her old friend Jaden. "Wait, J?" Ky asks.

"Hell yeah Ky." Jaden says. They both hug.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you for forever!" Kierra says.

"I haven't seen you in a while either!" Jaden says.

The two sit down and talk. "So, how's your music going?" Ky asks.

"Absolutely amazing." Jaden says. "I dropped a song last month called Lifeline."

"I'll have to check it out." Ky says.

"How have you been?" Jaden asks. "It's been a while. What, like 3 years?" He asks. "How's my man Kells doing? I heard you two got married last month."

"Yeah, um, I'm married and I just had a miscarriage and I left my husband all alone at our house in L.A." Ky says.

Jaden's eyes go wide. "Wait, what?" He asks.

"It's a lot." Ky says.

"C'mon, let's go back to my hotel room and we can talk." Jaden says. "I'm just here for a week to visit some people."

The two walk to Jadens hotel room and Ky sits on the bed. "Dang, you literally have a room right next to mine." Ky says.

"Right? That's so cool." Jaden says. "But c'mon, tell me what happened."

Ky tells Jaden what happened and a few stray tears slip out but other than that, there isn't much crying.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Jaden says.

"Yeah, so right now I'm heading through depression." Ky says. "But I have to ask you something."

"Alright, what is it?" Jaden asks.

"Would you like to be featured in one of my songs for my new album?" Ky asks.

"Um, is that a question?" Jaden asks. "Because hell yeah!" He says. The two both hug.

"So I have some lyrics written out for this song but I need some of your help because you're going to be in it." Ky says.

The two work the song for the rest of the day and into the night.