ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Just realized the fight order got messed up. Retsu's fight was first, but oh well. Been a while since I watched the show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The seats in the arena full of people with anticipation called viewers. To see this beast again fight with one of the known strong fighters in Japan, Sea King Retsu.

Only problem being present is that Pickle is not here which is leaving the audience and opponent confused. Was it that he was scared to have another fight despite displaying abnormal strength that can kill a man in a single blow? This was the thought of the audience and opponent.

The small, old man panicking since him and another saw Pickle leave with a young lady they seen previously before. They didn't even know who that young woman was as to begin with. Just showed up and started taking and talking to their live experiment when she wanted. It has it pros considering Pickle is displaying different behavior when with her. It was like she has him on a leash. No form of contact to get in reach with this young lady.

Radio silence for another thirty minutes until the screams and shrieks welcomed the arena. The crash landing of heavy mass making dust and bits of ground fly about. Once the dust settled revealed the two figures. A T-Rex meat, craving, hungry Pickle and a stark naked Jahla slung over his shoulder.

The oogling and perverted gazes on her body since her goods are being shown to the world. All she wanted to do was take a shower and get ready for the day. However, it being pass Pickle's fixated normal time to eat had him very impatient and demanding. It was just a mess this morning. "I never want to move that fast again in the air. Hopping and jumping building to building at such inhumane speeds is not ideal" she mutters to herself, not being aware of the social situation at hand.

Pickle sets down the woman and goes to his normal spot where he eats. Strangely enough T-Rex meat is out for him. Maybe it was in hopes he would come back quicker. "Old man feed that damn beast!" She huffs out with her arms cross before jumping in place. Now, letting her eyes take in the situation she's in, turning around 360.

Silence. Full crowd. One naked body. Not so friendly gazes, drooling even included?

All she could produce is a shrug. Being a person who grew up in a village, being naked amongst people was common in her culture. The average woman was up has grown up differently from that kind of thing would be highly embarrassed and maybe cry.

"Was I in middle of a fight about to happen or?" It was more of a question to herself, but anyone is welcomed to answer.

A clear of throat catching her attention. Her eyes shifting to the person. "RETSU! How long have you been right here and I haven't seen you in forever!"

Unbeknownst, she saw him in her first day back in Japan when she snuck into the facility that held Pickle in that small room. Her memory tends to be bad occasionally.

See Jahla and Retsu have some history together. They fought in America which he gladly humbled her in that fight. It was rather an unhinged, animistic, bloody thirsty fight. Then took it upon himself to teach her how to discipline herself and not use violent as her answer for everything; not give into that instinct to kill anything that was a threat.

Retsu being the respectful man he is, could not look her. Him with women was just not the best at all. His body stiffen feeling her bare body hugging his. "I missed you when you left America. Retsu?" Her looking at his face before laughing.

"You're blushing! How cute despite your older than me. You didn't miss or like me anymore? Is that what it is?"

Retsu's head snapping quick in her direction to refute her negative claims. Though her naked appearance is causing quite the distraction for him. "Jahla, p-please use this as a cover up" Retsu took off his top and practically forced it upon her. It looked like a dress.