Chapter 1

" Namste guys, hum hain Manisha Rani sheela ki Jawaani aur hum aaye hain Jamna paar, dikhane apko sabko apna pahla pyar ... ", Manisha Rani blabbered continuously with bihari accent kicks in and at last she winked flirtingly.

She entered in the cab booked by her manager cum friend shreya. While Manisha is continuously blabbering about how excited and nervous she is feeling to meet her favourite youtuber.

Manisha : Ganga maiyya ki kasam, humka pet ma aisan gudgudi ho raha haina ki hum bata naahi sakat tum logo ka. Hum toh apne haathon se unka favourite khana bhi banaye hain bas vo khale, hum to isi mein khush ho lenge ...

She entered into the lift along with Shreya who was holding camera to continue vlogging while Manisha is sweating due to nervousness. Seeing this shreya giggles and comment on Manisha's state.

Shreya : Pahli baar yeh bandi itni nervousiya gayi hain ki pasina aane laga hain isko. Bhai insaan hi hain vo, itna kahe nervous ho rahi hain ?

Manisha looked towards her while wiping the sweat with her chunni. She looked in camera and said honestly, " Bhai hum bhi insaan hi hain. Pahli baar apne idol se milege, dar lagta hain re. Aur ladka log, tumko tensiyane ki kauno jarurat naahi hain, u to humre role model hain. Pyar karte hain hum unse magar respect vala ... "

" Jai bajrang bali ! ", Manisha muttered under her breath while pressing the door bell and finger crossed under her chunni. The door open revealing the beautiful lady in her early 50s with smile on her face.

Manisha bend down to touched her feet which takes her off guard and she instantly replied while making Manisha's shoulder, " Are bachche kya kar rahi hain ?! Humare yaha betiya pair thodi chhuti hain "  and hugged her.

Manisha smiled looking at her, instantly recognising her as Dimple Malhan, the mother of Triggered insaan aka Nischay Malhan. She hugged her back and replied after breaking the hug ...

Manisha : Aap to bahut hi jyada sweet ho aunty, hum apse bhi milna chahte the. Hum apko video mein dekhe the, aap real life mein utne hi khubsurat ho sachchi. Humko bhi jara apni beauty tips de dijiyega huh, taki hum kabhi budhdiya na. Dekhiye humre to abhi se safed baal hone lage. Haye re ganga maiyya, hum bhi pagla gaye hain Khushi ma, apko kabse khada khada humri bakwas suna rahe hain, baithiye na ...

Dimple aunty was just looking at her amused due to her constant blabbering as well as the speed. She just giggles and replied to Manisha while taking her inside, " Yeh mujhe kahna chahiye tha ... Tum bhi andar aao bachche ! "

She makes her settled on the three sitter sofa and asked her about what she would like to drink, but Manisha being Manisha stand up and makes her sits on her place and told her, " Are aap abhi toh humko beti kahe na to ab aap bataiye kya pina pasand karegi aap ? Garma garam masala dar chai banaye hum apke aur uncle ke liye ? "

Vinay uncle and Dimple aunty was just amused with her bubbly personality which makes them remembered of their nonu who is just a replica of her in blabbering. They should definitely do the talking competition.

Shreya also chuckled seeing her bestie's excitement and in excitement she becomes clumsy and blabbered whatever comes in her mind without thinking. She asked Manisha knowing it's just slip from her mind, " Manisha, tu shayad kuch bhul rahi hain ... "

" Hum ? ", Manisha looked her with confused expressions and then suddenly remembered why she comes here in first place. She hides her face behind the chunni and started cursing herself while trio laughed seeing her cute antics.

Manisha : Ek number ki baklol hain re tu Manisha. Kahe itna badbada diye re hum ? Ab ihi log humre baare ma ka sochenge re ... Ganga maiyya mein hum aa rahe hain samadhi lene !

---

" Nonu, tujhse milne koi aaya hain ... ", Nishchay comes out downstairs after hearing his mothers calls. He was confused with sudden arrival as he didn't get any call from any of his friend. He reached downstairs and found a girl dressed in jeans top holding phone as if vlogging and another one in black anarkali sitting on the one sitter sofa with face towards the wall.

He got it they might be his fan but still confused why she isn't facing him if she is his fan. He looked towards his mother in confusion who called the said girl, " Manisha ... Mille apne idol se bachche ! "

Manisha just hides her face in her chunni more and nodded in denial while told them about her decision of not meeting Nischay which makes everyone laughed along with Nishchay himself. 

Manisha : Naahi aunty, hum naahi milne wale, aise hi hum pagla gaye hain ekdum. Baklol ki tarah kuchh bhi bole jaa rahe hain, humre jaban, dimag kuchho humre kabu mein na hain. Agar uke samne kuchho ulta sidha bol diya toh ... Hye ganga maiyya, aur kitna bejati hona baki hain humra ?

Hearing the laugh Manisha winced and again complaint to her ganga maiyya, " Kitne nirday log hain re ganga maiyya iha. Hum iha apni pareshani rakh rahe hain aur yeh log hase ja rahe hain hum par. Hum aa rahe hain samadhi lene ganga maiyya ... "

Everyone calmed down except Nischay who was laughing uncontrollably. Well he just couldn't control his laugh once he started laughing. He just landed on the sofa and exclaimed while wiping the tears from his side of eye due to continuous laughing, " Oh god, yeh to meri tarah hain ... "

Hearing his laugh, once again everyone laugh including Manisha as well. She finally faced Nischay after laugh comes down and started blabbering about how happy she was after meeting him and how nervous she was before meeting him.

Manisha : Aap haste raha karo ! Hume apke videos bahut pasand hain aur sabse jyada to uncle ka swag. Uncle aap to bade cool ho ... Inse bhi jyada ! Hero kahe naahi bane aap ? Apki payment badhane ko bolo inko ...

Vinay : Haina ?! Mr. Nischay Malhan, humari payment badha di jaye. Aur humare liye ek vanity ka intejaam kiya jaye ...

Nischay while bowing dramatically, " Ji sarkar magar usme 10 lakh tak ka kharacha aayega ... Aap humare papa se kah dijiye ! "

Vinay uncle acted like being unconscious after hearing the price making everyone laughed. Soon Babita aunty entered with snacks making Manisha realised about the snacks which she brought with herself for nishchay and his family. 

She hits her forehead and said to herself, " Humse bada bhulakkad koi ho hi nahi sakta re. Are o shreya bag idhar de re .... " Saying this she started to place snacks and our foodie malhan couldn't control himself after seeing the mouth watering dishes infront of him.

That day was memorable for both Manisha Rani and the Malhan family. She becomes favourite of uncle as she protects him from the scolding of his wife ...

-------------------

Precape ~

Manisha's bonding with Malhan's, specially Vinay uncle ...

°°°

Hello sweeties 👋

Ab jaldi se votes karke mujhe comments mein batao ki kaisa laga first part ...

Do votes and comments guys, waiting for your response ...

- Chanchu ❤️