Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"How are they? Your plants?"

Puppets and Stolas were just relaxing as of now. Stolas blew out some smoke while he was reading their book. Mention something about how he finished his duties and just want a breather. Puppet was using their time to fix up a few stars they were able to catch. Now just sitting close by as they work on the stars with small talk.

Last year Puppet did show another trait of their ability. That Stolas was excited to see as he has shown a few of his magical skills with the book. Not counting when they turn into their demonic form. Stolas almost wanted to slap himself as they mention sewing. So, when he saw just small traces of the strings he shocks. Along with how they were using them to heal a string.

The look on Stolas face was pure fascination, along with flooded with so many questions they just couldn't answer. Or wouldn't answer. Octavia was the same when she was shown. Just the same with her tell her too many things.

"Faring well. One of them being feisty about their meal. Like I don't mind giving it to you. But at a certain time, a certain way for the meat to be handled. Even the right amount of blood! They seriously watch me soak that meat exactly in the blood. The time they like it. I understand there certain needs to follow but it's crazy."

"You spoiled them."

"No, I don't. I treat all of them equally. That one just wants extra attention. Nothing wrong with that."

"If it was a different breed because it another kind that's one thing. But to give it extra. Spoil."

Let out a huffy hoot to look away. "I will not listen to such vile words."

"Frogmouth."

"There! That's what I mean!"  Points at them.

Many years later and still won't accept the nickname. Of, course Moxxie could point out how they responded to it. But that would be too easy.

"Don't know what you talking about."

"Sure, you don't." Roll their eyes at them. "I bet your smirking under that mask."

"I could be."

Silence falls over the pair now. Not that they minded. Either back to focusing on their book. Or taking care of the star.

"Is it the same when you sew?" Look over at them. Can recall a few times I was able to see them sew out here. Was it rare to watch them, do it? Made them very curious. In reality never really saw how one makes one's own outfits. It was just shopping at specific stores catered to a Goetia needs. Then there will be a situation where clothes will be cent over at the mansion. To be look over if it's for big events or just want it. Stella does that a lot.

"It's different." Little twitch as the bluish-white sting traces around the edges. "You sound like your daughter."

"Well, she had to get her curiosity from someone." Stolas let out a hoot. While they lean over to watch.