Chapter 119

Chapter 119

Here we go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Puppet (M)

He stares at the contact. The ups and downs going through his head.

DING!

Walk out of the elevator to head outside. Go to his car as he goes to the back. Motion the driver to drive. He stares at his phone only putting it up when he goes in and out a few buildings for a meeting. Until he made it home. Just kept it there on the side by him.

"Dad."

"Yes, Via." Looking back at my daughter. The pair in the kitchen eating lunch. The two haven't been using the dining room of late. Which felt fine for the two of them.

"You and Puppet." She twirled the fork around. "Are you both still on radio silence?"

Right.

"Yes, we are." Look back at the phone. "Have you talk with them?"

"No. I mean. We texted but nothing new. At least whatever it is with you two."

"Oh, well that's good." Good not fully ignoring her. His daughter doesn't need that. It still hurts. Yet, they haven't tried either on their part. Give them the space.

"Call him."

"Huh?" Stolas stared at his daughter eating.

"Call him." Octavia bites into her salad with a crouton.

"Via it's not that easy." He stares back down at the name.

Stolas did tell Octavia to a certain extent why he wasn't called Puppet. He didn't tell her the whole Puppet/Moxxie was dating Striker. Along with threatening them.

He did tell her. That her mother sent the assassin at him. Told her the day he was released from the hospital. It was a serious talk. One he didn't want to do. Yet, it was needed. Even if he was still angry at other stuff. If he wanted to protect his daughter. He will tell her his side. Even if it pains him.

It was a lot that day. While Octavia may not have been that close to her mother. Began to notice a pattern of how her father really took care of her a lot. Even Puppet was help out compared to her. While Stella it was just image. Even if there were small moments. Gave her tiny hope. She didn't think she would go this far. Let alone do something so stupid. Did she even care how Octavia would feel about this? Or how it would have affected her.

Yes, Octavia knows Hell is cruel. Didn't expect it'll be this cruel. Even though she began to see the signs. Or how at least other Goetias treated those not of royalty. Unless talking behind the other back. It still hurts. Like she hopes there was a silver line of chance her mother had some decency left. Now it's just gone.

Anger, resentment, and disappointment.

Didn't want to go back to her uncle's home on the weekend after this. Well, even before I didn't want to keep going. Now after all this, and when the divorce trials are done. Already made her final decision where she will stay. Knew it would not be pleasant. As of now I just don't care.