Prolouge

Ciel Sun and Moon Academy, A prestigious world renowned academy situated in Country S.
It is divided into 2 Academies, The Sun Academy and the Moon Academy. The Sun Academy  was founded 18 years ago and quickly became a top School .With an area of 15 square kilometers, it is designed like an advanced metro city with modern and futuristic infrastructures. It is also called Ciel City. Next to it is the Moon Academy, located in an island within a lake to which is only accessible through a bridge. It has an area of 10 square Kilometers. The island is surrounded with a lot of tall trees, that you cannot see anything within the island except for the trees.
Despite being sister schools, both academies have never interacted before.

Our story currently focuses on events happening in Ciel City...

------------------------------------------------

It was supposed to be just another normal day for Jennie Kim. Attending classes, going to soccer practice after school and hanging out with the cool kids. Just like any other day for Jennie. But this time it was different. A transfer student was arriving today and Jennie was tasked by her homeroom teacher to guide the new transfer student arround the Highschool Department's school grounds and she didn't quite like that. She doesn't like it if things doesn't go according to her plans. She was a bit upset but that changed until the new student walked in and introduced herself. Jennie was mesmerized.

"Hi, my name is Kim Jisoo." The transferee said shyly towards the class. "I'm 16 and I transferred from Ciel Moon Academy." She said and the entire class outbursted in surprise. "WHAT?!"

Just like that Jennie's life got disrupted by a pleasant surprise, in the form of Kim Jisoo.

Note:
This is just the teaser. I wonder what you guys think so far. I dunno if there'll be anyone interested but do comment though, it's highly appreciated.