Chapter 1

Ciel Moon Academy, founded more than 800 years ago. A majestic academy in an island in the middle of a lake of Country S. It has Renaissance's like palaces for its building structures, but is unfortunately hidden by large trees surrounding the island. No one could see what the academy looked like from the outside. The academy also only accepts students under a certain criteria. The criteria is that one must posses vampire blood. Everyone in the academy are vampires with the exception of Kim Jisoo; The only Human in the academy.

Although human, Kim Jisoo is currently under the protection of the Moon Academy's headmaster, Raven Damascus. She is also currently a member of House Vladdimir. Aside from that, Kim Jisoo is also a top student of her grade and is known, recognized and respected by all within the Moon Academy and today, she will be transfering to Ciel Sun Academy as a first year highschool student.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you transferring again? Are you not satisfied here? To be by my side?" Seulgi, Jisoo's best friend asked pouting.
"Haven't I told you hundreds of times already? It's to experience the outside world. I haven't been outside of the academy since I was 7 and that was like 9 years ago." Jisoo said as she slammed shut the last of her luggage and then she went to Seulgi, cupped her cheeks with both of her hands and looked at her eyes.
"Seulgi, It's only going to be for a few years. I'll be back here for college. I promise. So don't miss me too much okay?" Jisoo said and kissed her forehead. A tradition both developed when someone is leaving for awhile. Usually it would be Seulgi who initiates but this it was Jisoo as she is leaving for a few years.
"Take care of yourself, okay?" Seulgi said teary eyed as she hugged Jisoo, unwilling to let go.
Not a minute later, someone knocked on the open door. It was the headmaster, Raven Damascus.
"Jisoo, it's time to go and Ms. Kang you should go ahead and rest already." He said warmly as he entered the room. He picked up Jisoo's luggage and went over to the girls who were still hugging each other. After a minute of hugging Jisoo tightly, Seulgi finally let go and went out running with her head down. She was hiding her falling tears.
"Let's go?" Jisoo said towrds the headmaster with an excited look and he chuckled and ruffled her hair affectionately. "Headmaster!" She shouted annoyed. "It's "father", Headmaster Damascus is off duty, the one with you is me. Your adoptive "father" Raven." He said smiling at her.
"Hmph! You ruined my hair. Today's my first day you know..." She said pouting and He smiled but noticed something.
"You forgot your pin." He said as he walked over to Her bedroom's bedside table and picked up a small platinum pin with an engraved symbol.
"Never forget this." he said and attached the pin on the collar of her shirt.
"Let's go?" He asked and she nodded.

They both exited Jisoo's dormitory and outside was the chauffeur waiting for them and after placing her luggage in the trunk both went into the passenger seat of the car while the chauffeur went to the driver's seat. Not long after, they left and passed by the dormitory gates.

For 30 minutes, the only thing that could be seen were the trees and the road, until they were nearing the draw bridge that connects the Island to Ciel City and vice versa.

When Jisoo saw the bridge being lowered, she became even more excited than she was earlier, and she was awestruck when she saw what was beyond the bridge. Everything she saw was new to her or at least according to her memory.

Ciel City was modern and futuristic in design, whereas Moon Academy was remote and designed like it was still the Renaissance.

"Wow... This place looks so cool! It's completely different from the academy." She said as she looked through the car's windows as they passed through the city.
"Compared to Moon Academy which was built more than 800 years ago. Ciel City is new, just built a little older than 15 years ago." Raven said and chuckled, finding Jisoo's current excited self, cute.
"We've arrived master." the chauffeur said as the car stopped at one of the tallest buildings in the city.

"This is Casa Luna, your home during your stay here. Let's head inside." Raven said as he lead Jisoo into the building.
"Welcome, Master Damascus and Lady Kim." The welcoming staff said as both entered the building.
"Hello again Supervisor Jean. I believe you have the room ready?" Raven said.
"Yes! We have Lady Kim's penthouse, all ready for her stay. Please follow me." The supervisor said and lead them towards an elevator. "This is Ms. Kim's personal elevator" She said as she scanned a card to make the elevator work. "This elevator can only activate with Ms. Kim's personal keycard and the master keycard that I possess." She explained as they rode the elevator towards the highest floor.
"This is your keycard Ms. Kim. The concierge will arrive here later with your luggage. For now let me give you a tour." The supervisor said.

Jisoo's apartment was huge. It has 1 master bedroom, 3 other bedrooms and 2 guestrooms. It also has a study, a library, a music room, a gym, a game room, high spec kitchen, living rooms, etc.

During the tour, the concierge arrived with Jisoo's luggage, and with Jisoo's instructions her things were now arranged according to her liking.

After the tour all of them headed back to the lobby. With the staff going back to doing their respective works. Now only Jisoo and Raven remains.

"It's almost time for your class and it's time for me to leave... Here, take this card. That's your bank card. Your allowance will be sent there regularly. Now I must go. See you on summer break." Raven said and handed her a black metal ATM card and left right away.

It was already 8:00AM and her classes started at 8:30AM as an official Sun Academy student...

Note: I won't give much details when describing surrounding or clothes or images of the characters. I want you readers to imagine freely, how the characters look or what the surroundings are like.