Sunoo/05/ 🔞🔞

You just arrived home, you opened the door and saw sunoo standing there with his arms crossed (sunoo is your roommate). "Hey sun!" You say walking to him. "Where were you?" He asked in a serious voice. "With my friend, we went to the mall." You said the walk to your room.

It was starting to get dark so you grabbed the new pajamas you just bought and put them on. When you were done you walked out of your room and sat on the couch with sunoo.

Sunoo looked at you and froze "sun are you ok?" You ask waving your hand in front of his face. "Y-Yeah" he stuttered as his eyes glanced at your cleavage.

 "Y-Yeah" he stuttered as his eyes glanced at your cleavage

(This is what you were wearing)

You smirked as you saw what he was looking at, you got up and sat on his lap "you were looking at my breast weren't you?" You ask in a seductive tone. Sunoo blushed and looked away from you "n-no I want why would i do t-that?" You held his chin to make him look at you "i don't mind, do you want to touch them?" You ask revealing your chest a little more. Sunoo nodded shyly "go on, do what you want." You say as you lay back on the couch and let him do whatever.

Sunoo hesitantly hovered over you "can i take this off?" He asked tugging at the rim of your pajamas. You nod as sunoo starts to take it off leaving you only in your underwear. Sunoo stared at your body for a moment "you have a beautiful body" he said as he started to caress your waist with his hands. "Oh thank you" you say shyly, sunoo looks at you one more time asking for permission, you nod your head and sunoo starts leaving wet kisses on your breast. "Mhm~" you slightly moan as he starts sucking on your nipple while massaging the other. "S-Sunoo please" you whimper wanting him to pleasure you more.

"What is it darling?" He ask looking at you. "I want you to make me feel good" you say as your hand slowly moves down to your pussy. Sunoo held your hand and stopped you from doing anything "this is my job sweetheart, let me do it" he said as he took your panties off. Your eyes closed tightly from the feeling of his warm breath on your pussy. "So pretty" Sunoo said before stuffing his face in your pussy. "Ahh sunoo~" you moaned loudly as sunoo sucked on your clit harder. You grabbed his hair, pushing his face deeper into your pussy. "Ahh fuck just like that!~" you moaned. Sunoo pushed his tongue in and out of your pussy while squeezing your thighs. "S-Sunoo I'm gonna cum!" You moaned loudly as you gripped onto his hair harder.

Sunoo sucked on your pussy harder and soon enough you came all on his face. "Ahh fuck~" your breathing was heavy. Sunoo came back up to your face and kissed you "did you enjoy sweetheart?" He asked caressing your bottom lip. "Y-Yes" you said still out of breath. "Umm y/n i have a question" he said nervously. "What is it?" You ask him sitting up.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he looked away scared for your answer. You turn his attention back to you and kiss him "yes i would love to" he hugged you. "I love you so much" he said still hugging you. "I love you too"

P.S: Happy birthday felix!!!!!🥳🥳