Sunghoon /11/

Lately my boyfriend has been staying at his dance studio till 3 in the morning since his group is having a comeback soon. It's kinda making me upset that he's not spending as much time with me and that he's overworking himself.

I was sitting on the couch as always waiting for sunghoon to come home, once again it was 3:00 so I decided to just go to the company myself. I put on black shorts and one of sunghoon's hoodies.

I got in my car and drove to HYBE, when I arrived I saw heeseung, jungwon, and jay walking out the building. "Hey hee, is Sunghoon still here?" I asked after giving them a hug. "Yeah we just went to check on him, he won't listen to any of us but he will probably listen to you" heeseung told me starting to get in his car with jungwon and jay.

"Oh, can you tell me what room he's in?" I asked opening the door slightly, "yeah, he's in room 130" I thanked heeseung and walked in the building. I got in the elevator going to the floor he was on, after the doors opened I started to look for the room.

After a few minutes I found the room he was in and walked in trying not to make to much noise. I saw Sunghoon laying on the floor with only sweat pants on and sweat rolling down his chest and face.

"Hoon, it's time to go home" I talked lightly trying not to startle him. "Babe, what are you doing here?you should be sleeping!" He got up and came towards me "I know but you should too, you have been overworking yourself and it's starting to worry me"

Sunghoon's eyes softened as he pulled me in for a kiss. "Babe, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you this worried, I just want this comeback to be perfect." He wiped the sweat off him then pulled me into a hug. "Please just take a break" my eyes filled with tears as I though I was practically begging at this point.

"Okay, don't cry baby I'll come home" I let a smile form on my face as sunghoon grabbed his things.

{time skip bc a/n is lazy}

We arrived at home and when we got inside I immediately dragged sunghoon to our room. I pulled him on the bed and cuddled up to him. "Hoon, promise me you won't overwork yourself anymore" I held out my pinky waiting for his to put his around it. "I promise" he said as we made a pinky promise.

I held onto Sunghoon not letting him move, "babe, I need to take a shower can you let go of me" Sunghoon giggled "I don't want you to leave though" I said half asleep.

I was starting to fall asleep when sunghoon picked me up "hoon, what are you doing put me down!" I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms "you said you didn't want me to leave so your taking a shower with me" he said with the most innocent smile. I blushed and nodded me head

{y'all can imaging what happens next}

I might take a break, I got broken up with a few days ago and I'm trying to get over it, request are still open though ☺️