Jungwon /06/

You just got back from work and as soon as you opened the door your best friend Jungwon pulled you into a hug. "Hey y/n, I missed you a lot! How was work?" Jungwon asked pulling away from the hug. "It was ok i guess." You hugged jungwon again since you had a rough day "oh what happened? Did someone hurt you!" He said with a serious look on his face. "No, my boss just was making me do everything and he wouldn't give me a break!"

Jungwon looked at you, his face showed frustration and anger "thats not fair! How could someone treat you like that?" Jungwon said trying to calm himself down. "I don't know wonnie, but if i said anything I would have gotten kicked out!"

Jungwon huffed in frustration "at least you're with me now." He said rubbing his forehead trying to calm down "hey, why are you so worried?" You ask him holding his arm. "Well i care about you and I don't want anything bad happening to you." Jungwon looked sad as he spoke. "Wonnie I'm ok I promise! Nothing is going to happen" you say as you put both of your hands on his cheeks

Jungwon's face turned red as he started breathing heavy "Wonnie, are you ok? Your face is red are you getting sick?" You asked worried. You took him to your room and made him lay down "Now tell me, what's wrong?" You ask again as you hold his hand

Jungwon hesitates "y/n i l-like you" he starts to blush realizing what he said. He can't think straight, his heart is racing and he feels like he's going to pass out. "Oh jungwon" you hold his face and kiss him. Jungwon freezes but soon melts into the kiss.

You pull away "Jungwon I like you too" you say as your still holding his face. Jungwon looked shocked "are you serious?" He asked not believing you. "Yes I am serious" you say as you hive him one more quick kiss. "Umm ok then y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously "yes of corse!" You fall on him and hug him tightly. Jungwon smiles as he hugs you back "i love you" you says looking at you "i love you too wonnie"

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY MY LOVES