My Luna is a guy 2

2 CHAPTER

Zayn P.O.V.

While going to my car, I felt something new in the air, but nothing worth paying much attention to, at least so I thought. I got in the car, put my backpack on the seat next to me, and started going to school even tho it was way too early. It was 7:30 am, it feels like I'm freezing to death.

On my way to the class room nothing seemed different than usual. Chatting with friends, some of which were, like me, werewolves, being looked from most of the girls and the boys too. Nothing different, nothing unusual os particular occurred during that time. I got in my first class, history, in time for the first time since school started. 5 more minutes 'till the bell rings, 5 more minutes to get up and escape this hell, 5 more minutes to have an hour of fun with some one in the bathroom with some chik. Not this time, I had ditched history toomany times, I can't do it again for a while at least or I'll have to repeat the year.

The teacher finally arrived and immediately started mumbling something. My body was there but my mind was not, all I could think of was my mate, my future mate. Suddenly a red haired guy, with eyes that had the golden colour of honey, about 5.9 tall got in and stopped right beside the teacher who introduced him to the class. Mr. James (the teacher) told him to take a seat and to stay after class so he could properly tell him what he had done 'till now. The guys name was Derek Wallace. Mr. James told him to introduce himself if he wanted to, but the guy just stood there looking around like a lost puppy. the teacher told him to take a seat. There was a free seat by the window, the one in front of me.

He was coming towards the empty seat, I could not stop myself from staring at his legs. Not that I particularly liked legs, but because I was too absent minded to actually focus on his face or whatever else. He sat down. He had jeans on, ripped here and there. a grey sweater with a stamp on it. Suddenly it hit me, his perfume was very sweet but the kind of sweet only men perfume smells, in fact it was very light and aromatic as well. He did not turn around, nor did he look around.  Who knows what was going on in his head, what was he thinking? what are other people thinking? I started to wonder about thing like that, but nothing seemed to satisfy my hunger to know, not even what the old James was talking about. I tried to doodle, but it was not enough to entertain me for a whole hour. I then got myself into the mood to talk with someone, and who is a better target than the new guy? the new guy! I simply wanted to do something to pass time, so I took a small post it, and wrote in it " hey man, what's up?" and then folded it into a small square and threw it to Derek. He simply turned around when the teacher was not looking, to give me back the small piece of paper in which he had answered, turning his head right up to face me, he had a growing smirk on his face and when i looked into his golden honey eyes, just for a split second I felt something was going on. It was certainly different from when I look at other people, in that short moment I felt the most overwhelming of feelings, I felt attraction, interest, strenght, butterflies in my stomach. It was new. What was i supposed to do now? should I just coninue speaking to him?  Not now, not in class, not in public. 

It was then that a sudden urge came over me, I wanted to get out of the room, now, I needed to get out, to calm myself and if possible to calm my instincts. I could not let pheromones get to me, if I did everything we kept secret from normal people would be ruined and peace forgotten. Before I could read his answer he turned around facing the other way round, but before that he let himself show a bit of surprise on his face. It was then that I could not think straight anymore. I put the foled paper in my pocket and asked to get out for a moment. The old James said it was ok but the warned me not to try any funny things to get away from him and his lessons. 

I got out. I walked away from class, and got to the main hallway, went downstairs to the first floor and then headed for the entrance. i got out, and turned right soon aftet getting out, so no one could see me. There I laid my back against the wall. The cold air made my breath take form and color. I took a pack of cigarettes out of my left pocket, and the lighter from the right one. Once the cigarette was lit up I could finally relax and get my thoughts together. The cold air hit my face with the delicacy of the smoke coming out of the cigarette, it felt right to be out in the cold smoking and thinking. My mind was a mess, what had just happened? was it just my imagination? was it really happening?  How can I possibly answer these questions, when I'm so confused I can't think straight just by replaying Dereke's expression while giving back the small paper.  The paper! I got that out of my pocket and took a deep breath before opening it, not because I was expecting him to have written something really important but because it had acquired a faint smell of his perfume. I opened it to find out he had written "Ask me after class".

A small smile appeared on my face, I was relaxing more and more, and the cigarette certainly did it's job perfectly. The perfect excuse to talk to him after class. the perfect excuse to see him again and see what happens this time.

_________________________________

Hope you all enjoy this chapter. It's been a while since i wrote something, and actually the actual chapter 2 has been rewritten today (29/08/16) because i did not like the style it had and the way it was written or the actual content of this chapter. haha I'm sorry for those of you who liked the old one better, but i promise to make you all love this new version of the story more!!

vote, comment and follow me!!!!

thank you all for your support and your likes! 

:-))

feel free to message and comment all you want!!!

Bye : *