~Chapter 3~

Woo

Y/N's POV:

As we kissed, his hand gripped harder on my breast, he slowly went to plant kisses on my neck, he suddenly started biting and sucking to leave some marks, making me moan softly from them, he pulled away and kissed me once more, his lips were so damn soft I couldn't get enough of them. I kissed back passionately as we then pulled away, he looked into my eyes for a moment and smiled.

"Can't believe I'm actually doing this with you.."

He spoke in a gentle and deep voice as he grabbed the soap and started spreading it around my body, trying to help me wash up. His hands stayed in curtains places to feel them more and then continue with the rest of my body. The way his beautiful eyes stared and admired my body, the way he touched it, god it almost made me weak.

Minutes laters.

We finished washing up and got out of the bathroom, getting our clothes and applying that cream away on my bruise so it could heal. I stole a glance at his beautiful body once more and then grabbed my stuff as I waited for him.

"Let's go."

Sniper mask said as he pat my head with a chuckle as he continued walking past her and opened the door so they could leave, she followed behind with a little smile on her face as she walked past him, sniper mask took the chance and smacked my ass playfully which made me turn around in shock.

"Don't do that!"

I spot annoyed as I looked away from him, he laughed and shrugged as he closed the door and walked down the hall to the right. I followed behind annoyed as I just looked at his body, admiring him.. that girl is definitely going to be jealous if she ever finds out about what me and this handsome man had done, or at least the part where we kissed, definitely wouldn't want someone knowing I was doing it with a mask, or with anyone.

I reached up and walked next to him, I took a glance behind to see if anyone was following, all clear. We went up to the other floor above to see if we would find them, we just walked around and eventually saw a few masks on the way, one almost landed a hit on me, I was lucky not to get a hit from a boxer. We went up another floor and found Mayuko fighting off a masked girl, she seemed to have a katana, her moves were impressive, but Mayuko seemed to pull off her own moves and beat the Katana girl in a few seconds.

"Hey Mayuko! Where are the other girls?"

I asked, she turned to me and then at the sniper mask, she raised a brow and then just shrugged it off, I was a bit confused and also shrugged it off.

"They are up in the roof, we found an emotionless mask and gave us a ton of food, I already ate, so I'm guarding down here."

Mayuko spoke with a little smile, she started walking up the stairs to the roof, I followed behind her as sniper mask gave me a wink, I looked away from him and blushed. We went up to the roof and saw Yuri and the girl eating.. I hadn't gotten her name yet now that I noticed. I sat next to her as she ate, she looked at me and narrowed her eyes slightly as she looked away and kept eating.. something wrong with this girl? Why does she hate me so much? Oh well, couldn't care less about some little pick me girl.

"So, what's you're name?"

I asked in a calm tone, she didn't answer, nor looked at me. I looked at sniper mask, he seemed confused, Kuon stood up and went towards sniper mask.

"Mr. Mask! I missed you!"

She said with a sweet smile, I stared at her for a moment and looked away in a bit of disgust by the way this girl acted.. sniper mask seemed annoyed, he just hugged her quickly and pulled her away. I was sitting on the bench, Yuri gave me some (f/f), god I loved these.