9. Shock

His eyes fixed on me and many emotions flood through his eyes, not by watching but still even in his life if ever he had a girl, she would never ever understand his feelings only through eyes.

I've stayed for years and years with him, handled everything of him and back then I've even become his one of the most favourite character to be scolded.

"When" His words came out like a sharp haunting scissor and went through my heart cutting it into billions of pieces.

I looked at him directly in shock.

But still maintained to bring back my old confident posture.

"I asked when ?"

"Nearly about in 1 week" I answered back.

"So you're trying to say that you won't be able to attend the marriage"

"Yes" and I don't even want to

"Good but still i want you to" he

Ugh he will never ever leave me.

"But-"
"No buts" he completes and hands me the same file dropped on the desk before 5 actual minutes.

I took the files and look at the signature.

A heavy sigh leaves my mouth and I shook my head in non agreeing way.

I walk past him and was trying to leave but his words.....

His words are always earthshaking

"Stop" I didnt turned around but still turn a little not wanting to make nuisance again.

"You're going to sit here" he commanded and I ofcourse had to turn around.

"Sure" i jotted back and forth for things I was looking but remember suddenly that they were in my cabin.