14. Birthday

I woke up heavily opening my eyes looking at the figure beside me sleeping peacefully without covered with duvet.

I smiled at the cute face that approached my mind and

Till heart too, maybe yes

I Bent down near again to admire his face while sleeping, his hands were supporting his head to warn not to fall back.

Jimin, wore a beautiful night suit, a long and oversized tshirts, and down the comfy pants. He almost looked naked if I say, because night suits are only to rip apart -

Fuck y/n, what has gotten into you ?

I shook my head in unison trying to control myself, and inner self ......this inner self of mine is too talkative.

I sigh at the fact that this guy is not going to be mine as the matter of fact is that he is going to marry someone else afterall.

I look at the time and the date.

The date looks familiar

This is so stupid, why wouldn't dates be familiar....but I get to know it's not just a date but today's my birthday, I smile being excited but the memories of last night flushed my mind covering me with deep wound again.

I ignoring the thoughts tried to stand up but the hands beside me pulled me too much closer enough to make me bump into his chest.

My eyes widened. He snuggled in the crook of my neck, snuggling deep and deep until his face reached the shore of my scent.

My this state was unseen by him, i could feel his eyes closed in pleasure, I close my eyes feeling himself on my neck.

He struggled to get even more into my neck but that's the end, this is going to a dangerous territory.

I struggled to get out of his grip but he mumbled something which I probably couldn't understand, who was he dreaming about ?

Before I completely get out of his grip he pulled one more time where our lips almost touched, i blushed hard, but the next words hit me like a truck

"Haneul, I'd had never experienced this after when you forgot me, haneul I still love you"

I sit back in shock, whose haneul, whom is he talking about, and why is he sorry, why is he asking, where did this haneul go ?

Many thoughts ran up my mind washing his name currently in my head.

I got out of his grip finally making him jolt up directly, his eyes wide.

"Sorry y/n, i didnt mean to, I'm so sorry" he explained, i understood he has some issues, who knows.

"It's ok" I took my blanket and folding it without concerned left immediately.

JIMIN

I saw her phone after what I did, the screen casted it's lightness on my eyes and the previous Incident, I don't want to talk about, it makes everything so confused.

"What's this?"

The message of happy birthday from system.

Ohh so it's y/n's birthday.

I smile, assuming my thoughts and collecting it in a plan of surprise for y/n.