20. Not morning

The very next day I want present at my office. Due to heavy drinking, my body didn't support me to work much. I remember yesternight whatever happened but due to my drunk state, i didn't think much of why he was so angry with me.

I hear the thud of door, while my body resting on the bed without any concern of whoever it was outside. I heaved a sigh, getting up lazily with heavy eyes. My head hurting reluctantly.

As I was on my way to open the door, a thought caught my mind, it was already morning but I didn't get a single call from Mr.park. my forehead creased into confusion as I open the door, the sunlight of fresh Saturday morning hits my eyes as the face was revealed.

Eunwoo ?

I gasped, as my hair were like a nest and my appearance like a homeless person. His eyes look over at mine while I looked at him blinking my eyes rapidly not knowing what to do.

I hide behind the door, as it was a must thing to do.

Tell me what'd you do when your fiance appears on your door at...

I look over at the clock.

at...10 ?

"It's alright Y/n, come out-" he demanded while I searched for something in my house to cover me up. I was just in thigh shorts and a simple silk tee.

"Y/n-"

"Wait" I shouted as I led him inside.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Im sorry I should've-" I saw him sitting on the couch, while having ruffly hair and a leather jacket on his body.

I quickly ran to my bathroom after he was in. Taking a quick bath I changed my clothes and sat infront of him.

"It's alright sweetheart, we're going to be like this after the marriage" He smiled. I couldn't believe my ears of how hold he appeared infront of me.

But that's what I'm, every professional so isn't bold enough now.

"Well I came here to-" as he chose to spoke, the door opened revealing a dashing handsome man. Black suit with simple inner wearings. Hair styles in side.

He looked over at us with minimal confusion.

"Oh Mr.Park You here ?-" My words came to an hault when I stood up, eunwoo stood up too holding my wrist.

"Honey, you shouldn't stress out early in the morning for a STRANGER" he emphasized the word stranger only to hurt Mr.park's ego. I was shocked when he called this.

"Eun, he's not a stranger, he's my boss" I told him demanding to say sorry but he didn't, he continued his blabbering.

"I'm sorry Y/n....but... You're leaving this job right, so you won't be able to meet him again, will you ?" He chuckled, while I glared at him.

"Anyways, Good morning Miss.Y/N !" Mr.Park held out his hand to me triggering eunwoo.

He chuckled at us, looking at eunwoo with no grudges.

"Well, is he your fianceé?" He asked.

"Yes" I lashed down my lashes.

Eunwoo seemed unbothered from us as I knew jimin will continue deception with my FIANCEE.

I sighed heavily.

"Sit there, Let me bring some coffee for you guys" I said turning the point. But Mr.Park held my wrist gently that I know perfectly, eunwoo wouldn't have liked it.

"Where're you going Y/n.....aish....I mean Miss Y/n. We need you here for an important discussion baby- oh sorry once again Miss.Y/N" I was utterly shocked of what this was going on. Why would Mr park call me baby and the sense of jealousy in eunwoo would've already reached at its peak.

I sat there with heavy breathing.

Eunwoo pointed at jimin stumbling but I chose to talk.

"Yes, what was the discussion"

"Ohh, did you forgot Y/n ?" I was shocked once again, who would Mr.Park call me by my name.

"What ?" Eunwoo looked at home ith anger filled eyes.

Jimin smiled, i knew it...I damn knew it. It was his trick to stab this marriage, oh no god. After all He's the most famous tricky businessman.

"Well, I'm sorry Eunwoo, you missed the chance" he said in defeating.

Jimin eyed me with hsi dark eyes.

"Say it already my love" I was shocked once again.

"W-what ?"

"That's we're in a relationship, did you already forgot-"

Eunwoo stood up at his place and said, "this can't be, what're you both doing with me ? I mean what the fuck is going on ?"

"Sit down chuky, sit down let me complete"

"mr.park -" he didn't leave tme complete. His cold eyes looked through my soul.

"Are you going to say it or me ? Okay let's just say it. Mr.cha cha cha, we're in love, I AND Y/N, BUT you're the hurdle between us" Mr.park looked at me obsessively.

"What're you saying mr.park ?-" His hand reached out to my waist pulling me closer.

"Baby, no need to worry, I'm there for you, i won't let this relationship slide out"

Eunwoo looked at both of us in shock.

"What the hell, you son of bitch-" he grabbed Mr.park's collar as a punch landed back on his face.

"Eunwoo" I screamed in horror.

"Mr.park what did you do-"

"He deserves it" He gazed at the one lying on the floor.

"Eunwoo-" Eunwoo pushed me aside harshly looking at Mr.park with hate filled eyes.

"Don't ever touch her, she's mine and she's going to be mine. I like her"

"Toddler, like and love has different meaning and you proved it, If you really did love her than WHY DID YOU PUSH HER ?" A straight punch landed on eun's face once again. I screamed in horror.

"Mr.park please" I cried, as He looked at eunwoo with fire crapping his eyes.

"I'm sorry" eunwoo replied.

"Be ready, and yes cancel this marriage !" Mr.park headed out while I treated eunwoo.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I hope this one was a good one 😄