𝐈𝐈 - 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 !!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3AM.

The strange man in a lab coat has returned to the cemetery.  He has returned and snuck inside, where it is very late at night when nobody is around.
He held a flashlight so he could see in the dark, but is careful with his surroundings. He doesn't want anyone catching him. It was still raining hard, so he was carry not to run so fast that he slips on some mud.
On his other hand, he was carrying a shovel. He walked around the cemetery until he found Kakyoin's grave.
What an odd man. Just why did he sneak in a cemetery so late at night, carrying a shovel?

Once he found Kakyoin's grave, he grinned.
"Finally!" he said with excitement. "I have found my experiment!"
He looked around to check if anyone is around. Nobody was patrolling the area in this weather. The man held the flashlight with his teeth and start digging the corpse out with both hands.
It was very difficult digging a deep hole in all this rain, and it was quite a workout because of digging so fast.
As the man wiped his sweat on his forehead, he dug some more and continued.

After a while of digging, the shovel hits something hard that was underneath the mud. He already got to the casket. He then wiped some mud off and sure enough, a brown coffin was revealed.
He placed his shovel and flashlight on the higher ground and slightly opened the casket. He saw the corpse of Kakyoin holding a red rose.
'Poor boy. He died at such a young age.' the man thought sadly.
He grabbed a tarp and covered the body in the casket so it wouldn't get soaking wet.
He closed the casket again and grabbed his shovel to start digging an exit out of the lower ground.

Once he was done, he opened the casket again and closed it back up once he got the body covered with the tarp and carried it on his shoulder.
He climbed up. It was a challenge since it there was mud everywhere.
He panted in exhaustion before quickly running to his car to put the corpse in his trunk.
He even threw the corpse over the fence and climbed the fence. And then he carried the corpse again on his shoulder and ran to his car.

As he was running to his car, he got his keys ready to unlock the trunk. He unlocked it and opened it as quickly as he can. He needed to do this really quickly so he could cover the hole again in the grave and get his stuff back.
He carefully and quickly placed the corpse in his trunk before slamming the trunk shut and locking it.
After that, he quickly dashed back to the cemetery.
He climbed the fence and got back to the location of Kakyoin's grave.
Immediately after getting there, he got his shovel and started burying the now empty casket as fast as he could.

It took ages to fill in the hole, but the man placed the flowers back on Kakyoin's grave like if nothing happened.
He then got all of his stuff and ran out of the cemetery to jump the fence and to get to his car.
He unlocked his car, got in, and placed his keys in the keyhole to start the engine.
With that, he quickly drove away and started driving to his house.
"Yes! I did it!" he exclaimed excitedly. "And I didn't get caught! Lucky me!"
He started laughing while his eyes on the road.