Epilogue

Placing his hand gently against her pale, clammy face, Rizmi concentrates, channeling the innate regenerative abilities that course through his veins. As the energy flows, a soft, ethereal glow envelops Rogue, her shallow breaths gradually deepening. The pallor of death that had gripped her starts to recede, replaced by a flush of life returning to her cheeks. In a matter of moments, the color and vitality return to her eyes, and her grip on consciousness tightens. Rogue, once on the precipice of death, now stirs with newfound strength.

"Rizmi, you've saved her," Professor Hilmi Xavier exclaims with a mix of awe and relief as he watches Rogue's recovery.

Rizmi nods, his expression one of quiet satisfaction. "She'll be alright now. My abilities have stabilized her condition."

Meanwhile, in the aftermath of the battle, the authorities move swiftly. Magneto, the mutant extremist who had wrought havoc, is swiftly apprehended and led away in shackles, his powers temporarily neutralized by special restraints.

Amidst the chaos, Professor Hilmi Xavier, still recovering from the coma induced by Magneto's assault, regains consciousness. His eyes flutter open, and he's met with the worried faces of his students.

"Professor, you're back!" Dr. Qistina Kebalu exclaims, her telepathic and telekinetic abilities having guided her to monitor his progress.

Xavier offers a weak but reassuring smile. "Yes, my dear Qistina, I'm back, thanks to Rizmi."

But the surprises don't end there. As they delve deeper into the wreckage left by the battle, the group makes a startling discovery. Mystique, the shape-shifter believed to have perished in the midst of the conflict, is not only alive but has assumed a new identity.

"Look here," Cyclops, also known as Kazzim, points to a hidden cache of documents. "It seems Mystique survived and has been impersonating Senator Nizam."

Their world, already reeling from the events of the day, now faces an even greater enigma. The question of Mystique's true agenda and the secrets she may be hiding weigh heavily on their minds.

In the midst of this turmoil, Rizmi, burdened by a thirst for understanding about his own past, seeks guidance. He approaches Professor Xavier with a solemn request.

"Professor, I need to know more about who I am and where I come from," Rizmi implores.

Xavier nods, his eyes reflecting the profound responsibility he feels toward his students. "I understand, Rizmi. There's a military base near Alkali Tasik. It holds answers about your past. I'll help you get there."

As Xavier tends to the needs of his students, he also knows that a storm is brewing. Magneto, even in captivity, remains unrepentant and defiant. In a heavily fortified cell, Xavier visits his old friend-turned-foe.

"Magneto," Xavier begins, his voice tinged with a mixture of empathy and concern, "your war against humanity must end."

Magneto, his powers temporarily nullified by specialized restraints, glares at Xavier with unyielding resolve. "Xavier, my war is far from over. I will fight for our kind until the very end."

Xavier meets Magneto's steely gaze with a resolute one of his own. "And I promise you, old friend, that the X-Men will always be there to stop you."

X-Men will return...