Part 12

"You could show me where you like to be touched. I'd feel less exposed and at the same time get to know you better as well. Would that be an option?" Nathalie wondered timidly.

He had to close his eyes and breathe evenly for a moment to contain himself when he thought about her offer.

"Are you okay?" Nathalie anxiously asked him, as he didn't reply right away.

Gabriel nodded but still kept his eyes shut. Eventually he was able to whisper, because his voice failed him completely,

"I would love that, Nathalie, but I can't promise you to be able to hold back once I feel your hands in certain spots. And you just told me, you aren't ready to go that far. I'd rather take care of your needs, dear!"

She scooted closer again, her hands still holding his cheeks, as she hummed beside his ear,

"Show me, Gabriel! Show me how I can make you feel the way you make me feel. Do you like to be kissed on your neck too?"

She didn't wait for an answer but simply placed her mouth delicately right underneath his ear to then kiss down to his collarbone and further to his chest. Lingering at the beginning of his stomach and gazing up to see how he reacted, she took a sharp breath.

Gabriel's eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open, his breathing flat and quick, his fingers digging into the sheets.

"I take that as a 'yes'!" Nathalie teased and placed her lips back on his skin. She had barely made contact, when she squealed and felt a sudden blissful sensation throughout her body at the same time because Gabriel had grabbed around her and rolled her onto her back, pulling her upwards to place his mouth on hers and dip his tongue between her lips.

As he did, he slipped one leg between hers, his thigh slightly brushing along her intimates, his hands soon taking a hold of her waist and upper leg, making her prop her foot up with her heel on the mattress, to move her even closer to his quickly growing hard on.

Nathalie inhaled sharply when she could feel his erect member press against her crotch, but didn't back away as he had already dreaded. Instead she brushed her fingertips along his chest and down to his stomach, then around his waist and to his butt, taking a firm hold on his buttocks.

Of course by doing that she pulled him even closer to her intimates, made him rub along her slit, slightly touching that tiny nub right at the beginning of her folds, and both at the same time moaned into their kiss.

Gabriel pushed himself off from her a tiny bit to look into her eyes, yet finding them shut, he said in a hushed and husky voice.

"Please, love, look at me!"

Her eyes opened and her mesmerising, turquoise eyes met with his blueish-grey ones. A smile grew on her lips as she saw him look at her like that.

"Right now I wouldn't mind, if you started to touch me in more intimate places, as you called them!" the aroused woman uttered seductively.

"Fuck, Nathalie, do you know, what you are causing inside of me, when you talk like that. And... oh shit... move... like that?" he groaned and thrusted forward, his member stroking firmly along her slit.

She whimpered and Gabriel thought he had never before heard a more tempting and rousing sound coming from a woman and let out a muffled moan into the crook of her neck.

Her reaction came quick, as she mewled,

"Gabriel!"

Nothing more, just his name. But the way she had vociferated it aroused him so very much that he could hardly think any longer and driven by his own desire stroked along her hip and waist to the side of her full breast, cupping it in his hand while circling her wart through the silk of her bra with his thumb.

His reluctance was resolved when she pressed herself firmly into his touch and so he gently lifted Nathalie's upper body up from the mattress with one arm, while dexterously opening her bra with the other hand. Feeling the woman start to tremble Gabriel asked softly, while slowly lowering her back onto the cushion,

"Is this okay? If not, you just need to tell me, my love."

He had called her 'love' earlier already, but not 'my love'. Hearing that made her want him to touch and kiss her and maybe even prove to her that having sexual intercourse could indeed get her 'there'. Unable to speak just then, she simply took a hold of his wrist and placed his hand back on her bare breast after slipping out of the bra. As Nathalie now heard the man gasp she looked up and into his eyes, smiling lovingly as she did. Then he softly started to fidget with her nipple and she unconsciously arched her back and pushed strongly against his erection.

"Oh Nathalie, you're making me..." Gabriel moaned and started to thrust his erection upwards, meeting her clit each time with the tip of it which made her soon whimper and then moan in agonising arousal.

He couldn't help it, he just had to. And so he grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled them towards her legs, Nathalie instantly lifting her pelvis to help him.

Now it was Gabriel who had begun to shake, seeing her before him fully naked, the dim light of the gaslamp shimmering on her porcelain skin. Instead of feeling flustered, as she did at first, the young woman acted rather boldly and before he could come closer again, she tugged at his briefs to toss them to the ground a moment later.

Nathalie felt his member jolt up, but as she still felt too shy to look at it, she kept her eyes on his, as she muttered,

"That's better!"

"Oh fuck, Nath! You are torturing me right now! If you don't tell me to stop, I am sure that I won't. Ever!" Gabriel grunted while he lowered himself back down to hover, propped up on one hand, very close above her, his length sliding along her wet slit.