[~Chapter 1~]

Scaramouche's pov:
I woke up due to my alarm. I turn my alarm of and got up then rub my eyes and stand up to take a bath then. When I finished taking a bath I packed my school stuff as usual and walked downstairs to be greeted by a bunch of tall females.

"Morning Kuni" Rai said as she is sitting on the couch, Layla and Mona said "Morning" while Faruzan said "Hi Kuni, How was your sleep?" "Morning and my sleep is great I guess, and did mother make breakfast?" "She didn't, well your cooking is slightly better than hers so it's fine" Rai said. I sighed and then go to the kitchen and then cooked some breakfast.

After I finished making breakfast I call all of them to the dining table and we all chatted a little then finished our food, it's Mona's turn to wash the dishes so she washed it and then we all go to school as usual.

>At school<

I stayed quiet on the way to school and when we arrived at the school, I just said my goodbyes to the girls and went to my class as it was my second day on this school.
_________________________________

Its my first time writing a story so.... Yea it's kinda bad and I hope you all like it!
Also thanks for reading and I'll try to update whenever I have motivations!
Bye!
Words - 236 [not including this]