[~Chapter 2~]

Scaramouche's POV:

As I got to class I sat on my chair at the very back and just payed attention to the class as I have nothing to do at all, and when the class is dismissed I went to my next class and then sat next to the window.

When lunch starts I go to the cafeteria and sit with all of the pupille girls, like I even have someone to talk to other than them. The popular boys usually came here to take one of the girls out or befriend them but always got declined and rejected and here I am, talking to all of them easily and just embarrassed because they always called me with the nickname 'Kitty' it's so embarrassing to be called that, but luckily they don't call me that near other people and my hair is quite long as a girl but not too long. Rai, Mona, Layla, and Faruzan loves to play with my hair, sometimes they're some demons, I still love them since they're my big sisters tho, lucky for me because they love me a lot, and mostly the center of attention since I'm literally the youngest.

When they're talking I just sat quietly and listen to them talk while I ate my lunch just like yesterday, when I finished eating I started talking a little and they all just continued talking and have fun, then Mona asks everyone to play truth or dare. Everyone just agreed since they wanted to have fun.

Mona then spun a spoon on the desk and it's pointed to Rai "Truth or dare sis?" She asks Rai "Dare" "Kiss our little kitty on the cheek!" "Okay" Rai then moved next to me and kissed my cheek I felt a little embarrassed as they kept calling me 'kitty'.

We were having some fun until the bell rang and we have to go back to class, it's good since I like art, unlike history.

I said my goodbyes to the girls and they said bye too and we all ran off to our classes, as I arrive at my class suddenly a black haired boy with a bright teal highlights came up to me "hi!" "Uhm.... Hi?" "I'm Venti! What's your name?" "Scaramouche, but just call me Scara I guess..." "okay Scara wanna be friends? You seem lonely" "I'm not lonely but sure, I guess...." We stopped talking as the teacher walked in and Venti goes back to his seat with a blond haired boy with a long braid at his back he have ember colored eyes, and I just continue to pay attention to the class.

_________________________________

This chapter doesn't make sense at all but this is all I have for my motivation so, yeah, hope you enjoy it!

Words - 462 [not including this]