Good Morning

August 13, 8:45am
📍Cherry Gardens * St. Andrew

EARLAN "ALKALINE" BARTLEY  | 29

⚠️Mature Content Ahead 

Feeling weight on my lap I start to wake up from my slumber, giving my eyes sometime to readjust to the lighting I open my eyes to see Khadijah sitting on my lap. My eyes automatically fall to her breast that are being pushed up through her night dress. 

"Good morning" she tells me as she rubs her hands up and down my chest.

"Mawning" I respond, my morning voice making me sound different.

"How was your sleep?" I hear her ask but my focus is still on her breast. They look so full, her nipples erected from the ac being at 20.

"Earlan?" She pokes me to get my attention.

"Hmm?" I hum at her moving my eyes to meet hers. She looks at me raising her eyebrow questionably before shaking her head and laughing.

Me wonda is she can feel dat?

"Is wat?" I ask her to find out why she's laughing at me.

"I can feel that yuh know." She tells me and slightly moves on it creating some friction on us.

"Feel wah?" I question smirkingly as I place my hands around her waist holding her in this position.

"This." She says as she continues to grind on my erection, adding more fuel to my fire. I grab her throat bringing her face closer to mines to kiss her. My tongue gliding over hers  as we fight for dominance, with me winning.

I move down to her neck giving her soft kisses heading to her boobs. I bury my face in her chest, giving one boob most of my attention while I massage the other. Her nails lightly grazing my scalp as she gasp and moans into the air.

She continues to grind on me while I pleasure her.  Attempting to take off her night dress she stops me.

"Wah happ-" . She kisses me cutting me off completely. My hands slide down to her ass smacking it feeling it jiggle back against my hands.

Ass deh so fat, me can tell yuh you do your squats.

She slides out of my hold, I look at her weirdly wondering what she was doing, then she got on her knees her intentions were clear.

Ain't nothing like a blow job.

Lifting my hips off the bed slightly, she takes my dick out it stands at attention for her. She wraps her hands around it stroking it teasingly. She looks up at me shyly before placing the tip in her mouth twirling her tongue around it. 

I relax into the feeling.

She deep throats it while making eye contact with me, with one hand gripping the sheet and the next one on her head as she takes my soul away. Suddenly I feel her lips pull away, I look down at her only to see her going to my balls. 

"Fuuck." I sigh when she sucks them playing with them in her mouth. She continues to deep throat me but sloppier this time. I take her hair in my hand and control her head bringing it up and down at a medium speed. 

Feeling my climax approaching, I move her head faster only to feel her take me down her throat and keep me there for a couple seconds triggering my release. 

"Jah Know." I groan as I climax down her throat holding her head in place. She swallows it and looks at me wiping off any that was near her mouth. I pull her up to me kissing her briefly before letting her go.

"Breakfast is downstairs."  she tells me before she walks away, leaving me to collect myself. 

.
..

"Yuh trying fi get mi fat?" I ask as I sit down on the island stool staring at the breakfast she placed infront of me. 

" No, I just couldn't remember what you liked so I made that." she states sipping her tea.

" Wah yuh plans fi di day?"  I ask her taking a bite of the pancakes. 

" Nothing really I just have to check some stuff for the company and I promise to do something for my brother."   she says as she washes up the dishes in the sink. 

" Oh alright."

30 Minutes Later....

After eating I spend some time with Khadijah, she made watch some romantic movie shit. Checking my phone seeing the time I had to leave.

" Me ave to leave now B." I tell her while responding to some message, looking up I see her with a small pout on her face. 

"Don't give me dat look." I hold her jaw. "Gimme a kiss." I tell her, she leans into me kissing me quickly before pulling away. 

"Come lemme walk you out." she says as she gets up walking ahead of me to the door.

"Call me when you reach home." she tells me as she hugs me tightly

"Alright." I kiss her forehead before leaving.

Getting into my car, I build a spliff before heading out. Driving on the road I hum some lyrics in my head while tapping my fingers on the steering wheel to an imaginary rhythm. 

"Mercedes call Jahvy." I tell my car as I continue to drive. 

" Yo" he answer on the second ring.

" Yuh at di studio?" I ask him.

"Yea"

"Good mi a fawud." I tell him and hang up shortly after.

📍At The Studio

Soon know wah gwan

Soon know wah gwan.

___________________________________________
❤️