Character Infos

The first thing I want to say is, Thank you for choosing this story. I hope you all would like my work.

I would request you to read this Info chapter before reading the official chapters.

In this story, I might add some characters and incidents which are described to us in future timeline. For example, Uchiha Naori was from the timeline when Second Shinobi war took place but in this story she is actually older than Madara and my oc. She is actually my oc's mother.

I hope the changes on many events wouldn't disturb you during reading the story. If they did then I am very sorry.

So, basically I want to say that I have created some characters by my own and the photos I will be using in this fanfiction, they DO NOT BELONG TO ME AT ALL, I found them in Pinterest and they are quite similar to the character. CREDITS GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.

_._

Author's note

Well, there are some other things I want to clarify,

1. English is not my mother tongue so if you find any grammatical or spelling mistakes then please notify me I will correct it immediately.

2. I love comments so please comment all the way you want.

3. I do write smut. Some people may not find it pleasing. Don't worry there would be an extra chapter after the 18+ one so you can skip to the next one if you're not comfortable.

4. In this story you can see Madara's character is going to be a little softer than the normal story line. Since, Izuna's death caused an emotional toll over to Madara and in this story Izuna is alive so his character would be a little softer. Don't worry the Uchiha pride is still available guys....

_._

Name :- Uchiha Ayako

Hair colour :- Dark Brown/ Black

Eye colour :- Dark Blue

Skin tone :- Mostly Rose shaded pale

Usual Hairstyle :- A top bun with some few hair locks falling over her face.

[This is just a basic face reference(↑↑) and her casual outfit which she wears whenever she's in the village

[This is just a basic face reference(↑↑) and her casual outfit which she wears whenever she's in the village. So, you can actually call it Outfit no;- 1 and this is a half kimono which reaches upto her knees and follows by a black tight shinobi pants and shinobi sandals.]

_._