(5)

3rd Person pov ~~

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

"Good job everyone keep it up."

Ayako was busy. She was busy training those young girls who asked her for the training. She had seen quite improvement in them in past few weeks and everyone were getting better and better day by day.

Today marks the 18th day of their training and now they were fully capable to use their own weapons. Well, at the first day she had told them to choose their own particular weapons and many had chosen their own types.

Most of them had picked the regular Kunais and Shurikens as their weapons and only few took the sword and either one or two had choosen the fan blades.

Well, she did expected that most will go for the usual weapons and the swords. The ones who choosed those fan blades as their respective weapons already knew a little bit of fighting.

All of these girls here knew how to use the weapons on the basic level. The knowledge that they held about those regular weapons were enough to save them from easy and small attacks and robberies but not from the big ones.

She had to teach them more about it and she had to teach them how to perfectly use them without having any weak points or openings.

"No, no you're doing it wrong. You have to hold it like this. Put your thumb under the first blade so that you don't cut your finger.

Place your pinky under the last one and use your other fingers to balance the fan and use your index to choose the direction of the swing."

Well, she was teaching the method to this girl named Kiyomi who was from Senju clan. This girl has chosen the fan to use it as her weapon. Ayako knew that this girl has gotten some potential.

Just because she has potential doesn't mean that Ayako could just let her be in her own way. During the time, when she was learning to use it, it had caused her a trouble.

She properly didn't knew the finger placement which caused her to cut her fingers many times. Which in result forced her to use her left hand to use it.

She was not a left-y but she uses her left hand to use this weapon because the first few times while using this she cut her hand and was unable to use it for many days.

Then she started to practice with her left hand and when sometimes using it she would cut her hand, she still could use right hand for eating and other stuffs.

So, now she's teaching Kiyomi too. She's teaching her how to use her left hand, not being dependent on the right hand too much.

"Ayako-san, you're seriously amazing. You can use your left hand with ease and look at us struggling with it."

This line caused a small smile to form on Ayako's lips and she carefully placed Kiyomi's finger on the respective place of that fan.

"You know Kiyomi, this isn't as easy as it looks like. I had cut my right hand couple of times back in the days, to learn how use it. I had to survive on my left hand on that period. That's why I can use both of my hands equally."

"Ayako-san!!"

"Huh?"

Ayako was startled for a bit as she realised that Kiyomi had held her hand tightly by her right one. Her eyes then fell upon the balde.

Her own eyes widened as she saw Kiyomi fully letting go of that fan and if that falls on the ground then surely one of them had to go to the hospital.

She immediately caught it by her left hand cause Kiyomi was too busy to hold her right one. She folded the fan and stood still only to find Kiyomi looking at her with teary eyes.