•08• Macaque

In Flower Fruit Mountain, Monkey King had finished telling about his discovery. MK was muttering something while (Y/n) stared at the king in shock.

"Y-are you saying that... Zhong Kui might have sent his five best warriors to find me?!" she asked earning a nod from Monkey King.

"Yes, and I'm sure they're on their way to Megapolis." he said.

(Y/n) dropped to her knees as she felt anxiety creep up her back. Her tail tingled as her hands began to shake.

"Y-if that's true... They'll take the scroll away from me easily... They'll kill me!" she said feeling her heart pound against her chest. But a hand on her shoulder snapped her out of her trance, she looked up to meet Monkey King's golden eyes.

"Hey, don't worry! You've defeated them several times already, I'm sure it won't be any different!" he said, slightly calming the (brunette/redhead/blonde/albino/etc) nerves. "I remember the stories I heard. You always defeated them with your powers and your Kanzashis!" that sentence... It increased her anxiety even more.

"Oh, I'm definitely dead." she said putting her hands on her face. "I don't even remember how to use these things! Imagine the rest of my powers!!" (Y/n) screamed pulling the Kanzashis out of her hair.

"Well, if you practice, maybe you'll get the hang of it again, and who knows, maybe you'll get your memories back!" Monkey King said carefree.

"And how do you think I'm going to do that?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START!!!" she screamed before mouthing the phrase "I'm going to die..." Several times.

"I have an idea!!" MK said coming up from behind Monkey King. "How about Monkey King training her?" he asked.

(Y/n): "What?"

Monkey King: "What?!"

Random Parrot: "What?!"

The three looked at the random parrot before the bird took off. Monkey King then pulled his apprentice aside.

"Uhm just a minute Queen." he said laughing nervously, before dragging MK away. "Boy what were you thinking?! Me? Train her?" he asked, shaking MK.

"Uh, that's a good idea, isn't it? I mean, you probably have some similar powers." MK replied.

"N-that's not the problem kid. Me and her... We didn't get along so well when we trained together..." he said.

"Maybe her training will help her ah-- hold on... Have you met her in person?!" he yelled before being silenced by Monkey King.

"Eeeee... Can we not talk about this right now?" Monkey King said, his tail waving strangely, sensing the master's discomfort, Mk nodded.

"But, getting back to the point of the matter, why don't you give it a try? You're the only one who has knowledge of her battle style."

"No, he's not the only one..." they both looked around in surprise at the new voice, before noticing that something started to emerge from a bubble of shadow.

"Macaque?!" MK said in surprise, not noticing that Monkey King got into a tense posture. "What are you doing here?" he asked suspiciously, earning a chuckle from the black furred ape.

"It's good to see you again MK." he said before crossing his arms. "I couldn't help but notice the recent events in the city, and I also felt a very peculiar energy. And indeed I'm still shocked. The one and only Monkey Queen alive!" he said as he looked at the monkey, who didn't notice the new member.

"What do you want here Macaque?" Monkey King asked crossing his arms.

"Relax Wukong, I'm not here to pick fights with you. I'm here to train you." he said shocking them both. "I saw the fight you and her had against Red Son. And I could clearly see her movements." he said.