1.2: Weather girl

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

❝ i don't do weather

i don't do weather.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥KIDZ+ studio.

Alec, the tv host. "Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!"

Crowd was chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names.

Aurore waved. "Hi!" Mireille only giggled.

"We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and on my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Dupain-Cheng House.

Marinette was chasing Manon.
"Come on, Manon, give that back!
Manon: But I wanna be a fashion designer too!"

Marinette fell on the sofa.
"Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it."

Manon giggled.

Marinette, "Huh?" She crashed with the table. "Hmmm... Huh? Ah" she walks to the curtain, only to see that Manon is not there.

Manon called out. "I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best! Marinette grabbed her phone.

Manon grabbed Marinette's hat next. "Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?" Tikki appeared scaring Marinette.

"Stay low, Tikki!" She whispered shouted.

"Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, any villain here on out will be a piece of cake." Doorbell rang so Tikki hid.

"Alya?"

"Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photoshoot in the park?"

"Now? Adrien is in the park right now?" Marinette was flustered.

"As we speak!"

"Oh, gosh! What...what am I gonna say to him?" Her face went red.

"The same thing as usual." She imitated Marinette. "I... uhhh... dahee... wha... ahh..."

"Stop it."

"Uh, who's she?"

"Whoops! I forgot about this little detail."

"And who's she?"

"This is Manon, one of my mom's friends' daughters. I'm watching her all afternoon." She gasped. "Oh no! I can't go out!"

"Let me guess. Another "you couldn't say no" favor?" Ayla asked with sarcasm.

"No, I just couldn't... say... no..."