1.3: Art is a Beauty

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Collège Françoise Dupont at night

[reader] is being chased by Stormy Weather and an unknown villain.

"Heeelp!" They called out.
They ran away from Stormy Weather, but they finds her. The woman puts a pink pause symbol on them, and Stormy Weather freezes her with her parasol. But then, Super Nathan arrives, and erases Stormy Weather's parasol. He traps the two villains in a cage he draws. He also erases the ice block [reader] is trapped in.

"Oh, Nathan, you're my hero!"

"It was nothing."

[reader] embraces Nathaniel. "I love you!"

Nathaniel embraced them back. "I love you too."

"Nathaniel! What are you drawing?"
Nathaniel looked up, revealing the scene to be a dream.

"Wha, wha---"

Ms. Mendeleiev cut him off. "And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science."

Nathaniel looked down. "I'm sorry..."[reader] put their hand on his back.

"It's okay Nathaniel."

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!" She looked at [reader]. "You too, talking while I talking to him!"

Both of them grabbed their stuff as Nathaniel trips over Mylène's bag, dropping his sketchbook. Chloé grabs it.

"Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's [reader]!" She said in a teasing tone. "He's so totally crushing on you!

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel snatched the book from her.

"Enough! You two, go!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hawk Moth's lair.

The window opens. "Ahhh... Artists can be so emotional. I love it." He turns a butterfly into an akuma. "Fly to him, my little akuma. Draw him into our evil web!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Collège hallway.

"Nathaniel, I'm sorry that happened back there." [reader] only for Natheniel to look more mad.

"It's Doesn't matter." Nathaniel dropped his pencil, but when he grabs it, the akuma flies in and possesses it.

"Are you tired of having your creative spirit crushed? Evillustrator, I'm your friend and patron of the arts. I'm here to offer you support. But I don't give this kind of power for free. I have a couple of items that need retrieving.
Nathaniel, Just tell me what you want."

[reader] was unable to do much as right in front of them a black cloud formed.

Revealing Natheniel to be akumatized as he drew a box and trapped them.