1.5: Enough Fragrance

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥TVi News report

Nadja nodded her head. "Welcome. Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir have saved Paris once again. Jean Duparc was akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The streets of Paris.

Ladybug arrives at a subway, where she turns back into Marinette as she walks upstairs. Tikki sneezed making Marinette concerned. "Tikki, you don't look well."

"I need you to take me to a doctor." Tikki shivered.

Marinette started to stress out. "But where am I gonna find a doctor for kwamis?"

"I know a healer. I'll tell you where to go." Tikki told her before coughing a bit.

"But what will I tell him? You're a secret, he'll get all suspicious and ask me questions— " Marinette gasped. "And I know someone else who is gonna ask a lot of questions: my teacher! About why I'm late again! Tikki, can I take you to the healer right after school?" Tikki nods and sneezed. "Thank you."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ With [reader]

Chiroptera disappeared in an alleyway before leaving as [reader]. "This gets weirder every time." They said as Lokki looked around.

"You keep getting thrown against cars!" Lokki exclaimed. "And there wasn't any cars nearby."

'[insert ring tone]'. They picked up their phone to see Nathaniel calling them.

Nath: 'where are you at cause class is about to start in 15 minutes and Ms. Mendeleiev isn't really being nice about people who are late.'

[reader]: 'sorry, Nathaniel. The villain was just unakumatized and I'm just purely tired. I'll be there in 5 minutes.'

Nath: 'alright, just be safe and don't get hurt.'

[reader]: 'I'll be fine Nathaniel. I just need a break.'

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom

[reader] entered the classroom before the class started. They sat next to Nathaniel.

"I saw what happened on the news. Is your back okay?" Nathaniel asked, concerned about what happened.

"I'm fine." They told him. "It could've been worse. Ladybug was thrown pretty far."

As they both continued talking Mendeleiev started the class.
"Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen..."