One Down

Summary: It wasn't your fault. That's what your mother told you. But you were still cast aside like common trash. No longer eligible for the crown that you were raised to wear. All because of the baby growing in your belly. But it wasn't your fault. You didn't ask for it. The only one that understood was father Jackson. He understands more than you could ever know. And he was going to cleanse you and your name of the sins that you didn't commit. It's now their duty to give your life purpose again.

Pairings: Priest!Jax Teller X Reader

Rating: mature/explicit

Warnings: dark!fic, language, mentions of non con, unwanted pregnancy, family abandonment, sin, unknown entities, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 2.8K

8K

The driver of the carriage extends his hand out to you, helping you into the cab, but you turn back to look at your home. No, you had been cast out. You press your hand against your stomach as your mother's silhouette darkens a window. Seeing where your hand rests, she walks away. You can feel her disdain for your predicament. Didn't even have the courage to tell you goodbye. You had shamed her and the family.

Your throat starts to close up as you take a haggard breath. This was it. The crown was never going to be yours anyways, but now you were losing everything. In an instant.

"Into the cab, miss," your eyes roll up to meet a nameless driver. You never even bothered to get to know them. They were just always there, and it wasn't your duty to know. But they always referred to you as princess. Not anymore. Now it was Miss, like a commoner.

"Go on. Do you know where I'm taking you?" You shake your head no. You didn't bother to know anyone outside the palace. You didn't have to. What a charmed life you lived, until one night when you had lost your chaperone. It's all it took, and you had brought shame on your entire family. They never even worried about the shame that you felt. Or the pain. The humiliation. The fear of men.

You felt him all over your body still. He is growing in your belly, and it makes you sick to think about all that he stole. Everything. Your family was turning you out. You were an unwed and used pregnant woman with nowhere to go.

"Miss, we must go. The Queen left you a pretty handsome purse. It should get you through the year," you scoff, hopping into the carriage. Wow. A full year. Not to mention what would happen once the baby came. She could have hidden you away, or even raised the baby as her own, but instead she was leaving you to the streets.

Spoiled with no life experience. Everything was always done for you. You wouldn't allow your tears to fall. Would not give any of them the satisfaction that you were broken all the way around. "Miss? Where to?"

"Where do the whores go?" He turns to look back at you confused. Clearly your mother had kept things more secret than you expected. But you wanted her to hurt. You want her to feel as dirty as you did. "That's right. I have a bastard in my belly because someone...they," you swallow deeply, unable to finish the sentence.