School

~Amity's POV~

I woke up to luz asleep on top of me, snoring loudly. I looked at my phone to see it was 8:15am. 'SHIT, WERE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL' I thought. I sat up slowly, putting luz's legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as I stood up carrying her. Her snoring had quietened down as I picked her up.

"Luz, wake up.." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me but she didn't wake up. "Luz! Wake...UP!" I jumped so that she would wake up and it worked.

"GAH-" luz woke and nearly fell out of my arms "what was that for?" Luz seemed annoyed but in a jokey way.

"We're going to be late for school! Hurry up and get ready!" I threw Luz onto the bed which made a small 'thud' sound. Luz looked at me with a death stare so I gave her my signature death stare which made her get off the bed and walk to the dresser where she got her clothes.

——————————

Once we were ready, I quickly put my bag on and checked my phone for the time which said '8:26am'.

"We have 4 minutes! Now let's go!" I grabbed my keys, luzs hand and ran out of the door, quickly shutting it behind me.

——————————

We got to school, 1 minute before the bell went and me and Luz headed to class. I didn't pay any attention in class and all I did was look out of the window and look at my note book every once in a while. I yawned as I was so tired and laid my head on the table.

——————————

It's now the 3rd lesson, the lesson before lunch and I still, wouldn't pay any attention. I rested my head on the table, hoping that I wouldn't fall asleep but I did anyway.

~Luz's POV~

The bell went and I looked at amity, who had fallen asleep in class. I sat on the chair next to her and tried to wake her up, "amity... Wake up" I nudged her shoulder and she slowly woke up.

"What time is it" she groaned with her morning voice, which was surprisingly cute.

"Lunch time"

"Already!?" Amity shot up, stood up and grabbed her bag. While she was leaving she waved at the teacher to say goodbye.

We got to the cafeteria and sat down with willow and Gus. Willow and Gus weren't talking for some reason and at a few times they walked off and came back. Amity wasn't talking much either, all she was doing was blushing a lot because of me. All I was doing was holding her hand or pinkie with my pinkie. She can easily blush... Jeez.

I am so sorry for not uploading. This chapter is only short because it was written at school in my classes and I've just edited it... Heh... Im Sorry... 490 words!