005

draco 🎸

hey :)
hii 😊

what r u doing rn?

im currently reviewing some notes from ap us history 😒

can you spare some time for baseball?

that's not even a question

alright
orioles at mets tdy at 7:10

OMG WORLD SERIES TIX?
I HAVE TO SHOW YOU MY CITY CONNECT JERSEY THAT I JS GOT

such a fake met 🙄

will forever be a dodgioles sox fan tyvm

you literally only added on sox two years ago

because my name twin signed to them!

and what are you going to do abt his brother?

just add another team ⚾️🤣

i literally cannot
i'll be at the entrance of the dance girls dorms in 30 mins

you got it ‼️
read 4:37 pm

JULIETTE CASAS had indeed been a baseball girl since she was 6 years old. growing up in california, she was first introduced to the los angeles dodgers by her parents. as she became her own self, she discovered and loved the baltimore orioles, therefore becoming a dodgiole.

in contrast to her spending 7 days a week at the dance studio, baseball was her life and passion. in fact, the first app she downloaded when she was gifted her first phone was the mlb app. after moving to new york at the age of 11, she was so elated to be spending her time in a city with two baseball teams each 45 minutes away.

due to many crazy delays and circumstances that season, the annual major league baseball world series was pushed back to november, then december. december 10th happened to be game 7 of the world series, the most anticipated day of the baseball season. the orioles and mets were tied 3-3, mets having home field advantage.

as she opened up her closet to find her black baltimore city connect jersey, she chuckled as she saw her very unnecessary jersey collection. she has one for each of the 30 teams, and a few extra, adding up to 42 jerseys. juliette found a white hoodie and dark wash jeans to match her jersey. out of all the city connect jerseys juliette has, the baltimore one was her favorite, and the san diego one a close second.

after juliette packed her designated baseball game tote bag with all the necessary items; a pen for possible autographs, a blank baseball for possible autographs, emergency kit, mlb sweatshirt, and a portable charger, she left her dorm, and went to go meet draco outside.

"oh my gosh, you have an orioles jersey?" juliette gasped when she saw the blonde boy in the white orioles home jersey.

"yep! bought it last week," draco grinned, slinging his arm around juliette's shoulder.

"i still can't believe you got tickets!"

"i didn't even know if you had time to come," draco admitted.

"today just so happens to be an off day," juliette smiled, "maybe madame wright is also a baseball fan!"

"all we know is that we're lucky," draco said, squeezing juliette's shoulder.

"we are indeed very lucky,"

jcasas posted

liked by orioles, dracomalfoy, theonott, astoriagg, and more

jcasas the o in october is for the birds 🧡

tagged: orioles, dracomalfoy

comments (1864)

orioles We love you 🧡
- jcasas i love you guys, congratulations

dracomalfoy suddenly a birds fan
- jcasas AS U SHOULD

astoriagg what did i miss

gin.weasley i don't know anything about baseball but that jersey 😍😍

user1 shes so ugly and probs a pick me for liking baseball LMFAOAOA
- user2 i bet she doesn't even know what obp is
- jcasas on base percentage, thank you very much.

user3 what i would give to experience this 🧡

tap to view more

a/n
i genuinely need my dodgers or my birds to win the world series 💙🧡