ELLIS

A/N: guys i swear ellis did not actually try killing me this is fiction and its based off of how i feel about her 😭

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Her hands run down my curves. Over the hills of my boobs, down to the decline of my waist. Every inch of my delicate body. I sigh. I'm needily pressed against them, our breath heavy as we kiss messily. She explores my mouth with their tongue, her teeth nipping at my lips occasionally. Fingers roam my body through the sheer fabric of my sundress. Her hands grip roughly at my flesh to calm herself. From what, I'm not sure. Arousal, nerve, love.

   I trust them, so I give myself to her. Let their lips trail across my jawline, trace my collarbone. My thighs twitch around their hips in anticipation. I need her. They sink into me, caressing my back, and send shivers down my spine. I moan softly.

   I feel her hands drop down to my ass to lift my dress up and off of my body. Her hands fumble at my back, unclipping my bra impatiently. They lift me off their lap by my waist, tearing my panties down from my thighs. She discards my clothes onto the floor. I'm fully naked. There's a fierce look in their eyes. I'm afraid. But I trust her. They look hungry, evil. I'm not sure what to do.

   Her tongue delves back into my mouth, pulling back for breaths of air. They quickly take off an article of clothing in between kisses. Still, not taking off her undergarments. Once she's done with that, we stop kissing to admire each other for a second. At least I am. Their short brunette hair has fallen beautifully against their neck, as if it was placed there precisely by an artist. She's as beautiful as a statue. No. Better than that. I worship them. My hands roam her body this time, softly, soothingly rubbing along her chest and shoulders.

   I stare at all of their beauty marks. Taking note of each one I see. They're placed strategically across her body. She really was made by the heavens. I pick up their arms, gently, pressing kisses to her scars, letting my tongue run over them every now and then. She watches me, emotionless. I feel that feeling again. Of fear.

   They know everything about me. She can read me like a book. Yet I can't seem to figure out what they feel for me. I feel her lips against my forehead, nudging me to look at her. They knock me out of my trance and kiss along the side of my face. I melt into the feeling of their hands gliding from my thighs and back up to my chest.

   There's a strong burning. An extreme pain. My eyes snap open. Looking down, I notice my skin is red. Her long, thin fingers pressing into it. Soon, dark red rivulets are dripping down my torso. They travel in different paths across my body. Once they absorb into the pure white sheets, they follow the wrinkles of the silk. Blood pours out of my chest rapidly. I try to speak. Say, "What are you doing?! You're fucking crazy!" I choke. Warm, metallic liquid sputters against my cold lips. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

   The love of my life wants to kill me. To rip me open, stop the beating of my heart. The woman I would do anything for. The girl I worship. The pain increases as I watch her prod deeper into my wound.

   Drip, drip, drip. Their face shows no remorse. No disgust. No guilt. I trusted her. I love them. And she just keeps digging deeper into my heart. My blood is dripping down their hands and wrists. Why doesn't she feel bad? Why won't they feel bad? Why won't she show some fucking emotion?!

  I try to push them away. Grab handfuls of her hair, pull it. Do something. I can't move.

  All of the pain stops at once. It dulls. I feel my body give up. My pulses. They've reached my heart. Me. Her fingers finally leave my wound. They wipe the blood deeper into the sheets, drying and ridding her hands of me. My senses deplete slowly. My life is slipping away. I hear her phone ring. The new phone I got for her.

  They wait a second to pick up. Why? Why wait? Her slender hand presses the phone to their ear. "Hey, baby." Her voice is still so soft. So comforting and pretty. "Yeah. It's over." She prances across the room, not even glancing at my exposed, lifeless body. They slip their baggy shirt back on. "See you tonight. I'll take care of her."

  That's what that look in her eyes was. They wanted to kill me. That's why I was so scared. After she dug her fingers into my chest, she didn't show any remorse. After they kissed me. Undressed me. Got to look at me entirely. Got to know me. I didn't. I didn't know her. I didn't know she had another. I didn't know they wanted nothing but for me to stop breathing. The worst part is, I still love her. Maybe I just wasn't enough.