CHILDREN: BORN KILLERS

A/N: hey again guys i promise i am not insane i just took the style of a book i read (The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides highly recommend) and put it into something weird

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Kids are special; they put the life in stuffed toys. Cheap, polyester fabric in every color sewn together and stuffed to be sold for much more than it's worth. It's imagination that makes them special. Not the beaded eyes. Not the button nose, nor the blush. Children see the stuffies and quickly reach out to hold them in their chubby arms, deciding on effortlessly different personalities to give to each. Some may be troubling, others helpful.

   They take these toys, swing them around and-perhaps-fancy a lunch with them. Clink fake-glass tea cups, nibble on plastic cakes. Or, as aforementioned, some enjoy a fantasy of villainy. When children are done playing, they drop their plushies. They bounce against the carpet floor. Lose all the personality that their owners once gave them.

   What's intriguing is how many kids grow up to continue doing the same, however to living organisms. To have thoughts of removing the life from them as they did to their stuffed animals. Though, everybody starts out evil. Whether or not this murderous energy is intentional or mistaken depends on the children and their environment.

   And to think that such sole infantry can turn into a cold-blooded monster.

   One that takes its weapon of choice, knives, bullets, words, and plunges it deep into the heart of another being, only to slink back and attempt again. Forcing its victim to digest the feeling of mortality. Enkindling humiliation, fear, abuse.

   The thing is, all pure children start off with some toy. Some basis of picking it up just to put it back down again. Then they go on to befriend others who do the same. All children start off young with killers as friends. It just depends on the type of killer. In other words, nobody is ever completely innocent.